1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Ant West opinions?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Incoherent braggadocio aka the island flu.

rafa and G 97 like this.
  2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I found this to be an interesting read.
    http://www.fim-live.com/fileadmin/u...19/20190128_FIM_CDI_Decision_Anthony_West.pdf
    After reading this, tell me if you still think that he got fair and reasonable treatment.

You also might want to take a look at his career stats as he has had several factory rides and decent results, even in the dry. It might not be a vendetta, perhaps just incompetence on the part of the FIM.
    "Results tell the tale" ? What does that even mean?

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

nada, the rum is flowing like the swallows of San Capistrano, the nica girl is not coming over so made enough spaghetti to kill 2 Italian pirates and ate it all

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Because being a pot head is like way better. :crackup:

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

it actually is. But, last thing I wanna do is congregate with you dungeon people, so I’ll leave it at that.

6. Captain Morgan

There are worst , options, snorkeling tomorrow and try to shoot a lobster here, if Its not legal have 50 bucks to make it legal

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

How so? Are you honestly saying you would rather grid up with someone who took a bong hit over someone who just did a line? How is it any better? No difference between a pot head or a coke head. Although I think the coke head would function better.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Hmm. Honestly, fair enough. If it really came down to it I would pick the weed smoker. In my experience *viewing from the outside* they tend to take things a little slower.

9. Captain Morgan

I was referring to 50 cordovas, witch. is 1. 5o usd

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He wasn’t talking about you. You don’t have to interject that you’re fucking a 21 year old in the Caribbean into every conversation bro.

JBall and Robby-Bobby like this.
  11. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I grew up racing in South Florida in the early/mid 90's, I assumed bong rips and bumps were normal lol.

R1M370, Bruce, Quicktoy and 1 other person like this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think he's trying to convince himself that all of us envy Peter Pan.

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yes he does, it is self validation to help with his insecurities!!!! Plus in some stories she is 22 but looks much older, like that was a good thing!!!!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. Captain Morgan

True, doing the reverse psychology thing, told her last night I was tired and didn't wan't to hang out. She called me 4 times in a row this morning and didn't pick up the phone, which means I'll meet her at the beach later and it will be a long night

15. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Dude, shut up. Nobody cares.

Quicktoy and YamahaRick like this.
  16. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

So let a habitual doper go kill an innocent racer or racers in another organization?
    No fucking way. If I were on the FIM board I’d have his drivers license revoked, too, if I could.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Would depend on the club racing, with us being tied to AMA we're also tied to the FIM (part of why we did it as it helps a ton in riders moving on to other series).

rafa likes this.
  18. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Truth be told, I started this thread just to watch YOU and your buddies defend dopers on a racetrack. I knew you wouldn’t let me down.
    You guys are the gift of comedy that keeps on giving.
    Thank you.

and it’s all free!

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Please show me where I defended any dopers on a race track or any dopers in general?

The only comedy here is you - as you continue to show just how big of an idiot you truly are. For someone who is in the sign business, you sure are missing all the ones in this thread that cumulatively are pointing at you as being the simple idiot that you are. Keep trying to play it off otherwise. :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

At one time, I think they were referred to as beach bums. :D

Boman Forklift likes this.