1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Ant West opinions?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

stimulants can have a positive impact on focus issues as well as fatigue and weed has a plethora of documented effects on both mental and physical health. Either can be performance enhancing for the right person.

stk0308 likes this.
  2. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Not comparing rape to doping, but same reaction as Ant.

Attached Files:

3. Mblashfield

when you get caught, will you piss and Moan like AW?

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

That has no baring on what I said. Never done blow. Don’t think I’ve ever even seen it. I’m just stating I don’t look at someone who’s done a line or two while out at night as that being anything like blood doping to have an advantage in a sport.

KneeDragger_c69 and G 97 like this.
  5. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

perfect candidate for the beeb then.

KneeDragger_c69 and Quicktoy like this.
  6. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

to speak that way publicly...he is having a hard go. his words don't speak well for his state of mind. sad to see.

7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dude disagrees with you, so he must be a cokehead. Solid addition to the discussion. :rolleyes:

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

You're an idiot.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

X2

10. Quicktoy

He’s an idiot or I am? Lol I’m so confused.

11. Mblashfield

dude, this is MY thread. I can make fun of anyone involved. read the rule book for Gods sake.

12. Mblashfield

Jeeeez. YOU again.

13. Mblashfield

my money is on you...LOL

14. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

15. Quicktoy

I’m gonna need a call by the line ref.
    But I do have multiple likes on my comments and you don’t. So nanner nanner. ;)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    KNickers likes this.
  16. Mblashfield

the only likes you have are from dimwit, brown nosing dolts.

If you said that men with beards are really just men without beards, with beards.... the same 3 dolts would agree with you.

17. Mblashfield

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Never had any experience with cocaine but what I’ve heard is that it’s out of your system MUCH faster than weed.

That tells me that this wasn’t just a one line off a strippers titty instance.

Then he fails 3 tests all for the same thing and it points me to a problem.

If it were a once or twice titty thing on a weekend then that shit would be gone id assume.

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Ant West has 20+ years in the game and couldn't parlay his contacts and experience into a not-riding racing job? Dude is fast and experienced on all types of shit, you'd think he could get a development type job, become a rider coach, color commentator, anything. If he failed to read the writing on the wall, I'm not sure what to say. Iannone got booted too but I guarantee he's going to be working and making money off his previous life as a racer.

Hard for me to feel that sorry for him. Guaranteed there's a ton of dopers in the paddock, most of whom have never been caught once. He pissed hot 3 times.

Hope he cleans up and manages to use his years of experience to make a good living. Kinda hard now though since he's made himself radioactive with all the running of the mouth.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Jeeeeez. You're still an idiot.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020