1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Ratings can't be used to confirm anything is good. Just that it is popular. :D

The Jersey Shore has been on for something like six or seven seasons. That doesn't happen without ratings and I think it would be almost universally accepted on here that it sucks. (I've actually never even seen a single episode.) Unfortunately, most of the shows I usually enjoy are ratings stinkers so they get cancelled. I hope TWD continues to pull good ratings so it keeps going.

I know AMC got dropped from Dish and TWD fans were a big part of it getting back on because it has such a huge viewership.

2. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

I like how the ninja chick uses two zombies to carry her shyte.

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i feel ya on that. i think i'm single-handedly responsible for the cancellation of at least a half dozen 'good' shows over the last few years. :eek:

4. metricdevilmoto

RIP Deadwood. :mad:

5. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Zombies for sale.... hack off their arms, and lower jaw... Who needs a mule....

You don't even need to feed the zombies...

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Aren't the Zombie mules the Zulu Ninja chick walks around with her brother and her boy friend? Well, before they became jawless and armless zombie shit haulers and all that shit.

7. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

and why does a zombie with no arms and no jaw still not come after you? aren't they just mindless and still only have an instinctual need to kill/feed. the handcuffed zombie in the prison pulled his damn hand off to get at 'em in a scene from last night. i don't get it. :confused:

8. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Something like that... the story I read said that she keeps them because the other walkers don't mess with her... Kinda like what they did in the first season when they covered themselves and went through town dressed like zombies.

9. cgordon3

I was thinking this is kind of a genius idea.... as long as it works...:crackup:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What's a jawless and armless zombie gonna do to you, stab you with his zombie penis? Step on you? Scratch you with his Metalheadesq toenails? Crop dust you and hope you die from a stinky zombie fart?

11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

What cracked me up was the fact that, if you watch for a second, in one of the episodes, she has backpacks on them... They're pack mules. LOL

Oh yeah - zombie farts have to be deadly... That's some gross sh@t, mang...

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I've wondered about this too. The zombies is "28 days later" all starved to death. As per the the doctors explanation in the cdc episode though, the brain/body comes back to life with only the basic instincts from the brain stem, so per that they should have to eat (as well as need other organs to survive).

13. metricdevilmoto

So then why are they decomposing?

:confused:

I get that it's a show. I get that it doesn't HAVE to make sense. But I'd like it better if it did.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My thoughts are that it takes energy to drive the body and that has to come from somewhere. metabolism is most likely much slower but still.

15. cgordon3

Well... notice there aren't a bunch of wild animals running around either...LOL

16. cgordon3

A zombie Lion, or Tiger would be a bitch!!!

17. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

I agree, they would still try to eat you but it would probably just be more like them dry humping the shit out of you

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Resident Evil (dogs but still a bitch)

[​IMG]

19. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Well, we know from season 2 that zombies eat other animals. The zombie that killed Dale was eating a cow when Dale found him. So maybe that's how they're still roaming? I would think being in the sun all day would help them decompose more, but maybe they're not "standard" zombies?

20. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

They fed chickens to those zombies in Herschel's barn. :eek: