1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Damn, I can't wait.

Predictions?

2. caferace

caferace No.

Zombies all over the place.

-jim

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

The wife gets it this season. And I don't mean in a good way... I cant wait for her to GTFO.

Oh, and the chick with the two armless zombies should be entertaining.

4. Dits

Word.

5. Lawn Dart

That is a prediction by the way... I have a basic understanding of the overall storyline, but the show writers have already changed some of the previous storyline - I have no idea whether she gets it.... I'm hoping she does and Rick loses his shit over it...

This season needs more shooty, 'splodey, and less talky, whiny...

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Prediction? It'll suck. It'll be another episode of As the zombie world turns. Worthless drama without anything good.

7. Dits

I'd love to see Rick and Glen turn into stone cold killers.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The "we're all infected" part is a real let down piece of crap. Kind'a a buzz kill.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Trying to "snipe" with an AK47 with a folding stock? :D

10. Lawn Dart

LOL less than an hour into season 3 and Rick is sick of his wfe's shit too. :D

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So far, this hasn't sucked. Well, other than the chick trying to hit something smaller than a barn door with an AK47 with a folding stock. :D

I don't get the samuri black chick but she's kinda hot.

12. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

i am bumming, i was hoping for a two hour season premier starting at 9pm eastern to clean things up from last year, and suck us in again. got pimped when they "reshowed" the first episode as an encore.

now i am really sucked in. :D

hoping they dont show 3-4 episodes, and then stop for a few weeks, and restart again, like they did last year. THAT SUCKED! Ski

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ski, hook, line and sinker. :D

That did not suck. Best episode in quite awhile. I'm in fo a few episodes at least this run. :D

14. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

so is Rick's son trying to mack it with Beth??

he tried to stay in the same cell with her.....

I thought it was a good episode. I wish they did full hour shows like the HBO and Showtime series with no commercials.

1 hour straight of zombie killing would be awesome

15. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

I also dont get why none of them wear gloves. that is my only real gripe with the show.

many of them are wear short sleeves and no gloves. they can get infected if they get a scratch, how easy would it be to cut one of your fingers when youre hand to hand with the zombies

I am usually not one to call b/s on a show just because I enjoy it for what it is but that little bit gets me everytime

16. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

Ak's work fine at 100 yards and maybe even out to 300 with good Yugo milsurp ammo, folding stock or not..
    I love how they use scoped rifles at night and at 40 feet...

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I was thinking the exact same thing as I watched reruns all weekend. Sure is a lot of splatter going on.

And I'm going to go on record to state that I find Maggie pretty hot. Something about her tough chick character. I did some checking and she was in Van Wilder 2.......you can see the, uh, feminine side of her in one scene (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!);)

18. MrOneNut

MrOneNut Well-Known Member

I just got sucked into watching this series care of the AMC weekend long running of past episodes. I normally never call out a show either for technical correctness, but I had to laugh when you see them kill a bunch of zombies, get splattered with blood, then proceed to kiss each other and eat without washing their hands or themselves. Cross contamination at its best! I still am looking forward to watching this season.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

While it bothers me, I do my best to look past the goofy shit. At least they're finally using rifles and silencers as of this episode (Hershel had a nice AR and the lady with the short hair had the previously mentioned AK). Just a few of the "errors" I've noticed: slides on pistols don't move when they shoot, blood spatter in the face/mouth would have infected everyone of them by now, shotguns don't make shotgun wounds (single hole), long range shots with a snub nose revolver, and just generally being idiots about dealing with the zombies.

20. Dits

Obviously, the zombie germs only transmit from the teeth ya bunch of gomers. :D