1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can watch episodes 301-303? I just finished season two last night and want to catch up before next Sunday :D

2. Aaron71

Aaron71 BEEMER

Why did the two Brotha Zombies get all Excited & Hyped-up at the crash scene when the Mayor approached??

Even Ninja girl had a WTF look on her face before she had to take them out! :wow:

Gotta be the Tea! :Puke:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

The trophy room is tame compared to what it should have been, according to the graphic novels. :down:

4. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Yeah, i think something is up with that tea as well.

Lots of questions to be answered. That why we keep watching.

My son got me into this show and I love it.

5. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I have two episodes to watch tonight... can't wait

6. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

One of the producers who appeared on "Talking Dead" said something about it being a poke at one of the writers and not a key plot item. But then again the staff of the show that go on Talking Dead don't really give any details...

7. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

ok...watched them both last night, and I have to say that I think how they handled these "hardened criminals" was kinda funny....

Long haired convict(Can't remember his name) thought that because he can murder a guy he is badass... he got a machete to the head for his efforts...

The woodberry thing is kind of weird... but it gives the plot somewhere to go from here...

Can't wait until next week.

8. CausticYarn

I answered my own question. AMC has the pilot for season 3 on their website, & iTunes has each episode for $2.99. I will be caught up for next week. Thanks for the assistance. :P

9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You seemed like such a smart girl when I met you last year.

Only took you two days to figure this out on your own? :D

10. CausticYarn

Actually, a 30 second google search after I got home from work... But D'ern helped decipher the iTunes garbage because apparently there are all sorts of bonus videos and crap to wade through. The whole season on iTunes? $42.99. Screw. That.
    I will just keep up on Sundays - no DVR :(

11. scotth

scotth Banned

Dern's afraid the DVR might be watching him? :D

I've got all the comic books, er, 'graphic novels' on an SD card somewhere if you want them.

Provided that's not illegal, that is. Is that illegal? Would it not be like loaning them to you? You have to promise to give them back when you're done, I guess.

12. CausticYarn

I have no idea if that is illegal or not. I do know that I kept getting nasty notes from my internet provider about downloading torrents... I had to look up what that was and then go chew out Darren.

13. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

Downloading torrents don't usually get you in trouble, it's the uploading/serving that gets you in trouble with isp's

14. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

graphic novels were really good. I have 1-90 in .pdf Need to get the rest he is still writing them.

15. CausticYarn

Nope, it was for downloading. The letters specifically stated that (insert file names) were downloaded and were copyright infringements.

16. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

comcast?

-steve

17. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

comcast nails people all the time for serving never seen them get anyone for downloading.

18. CausticYarn

Mediacrap.

19. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Season one and two are also on netflixs.

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm reading this now for the first time or I would have told you. I ditched cable so I buy the season on iTunes.