1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But you go back to the zombies locked in the prison and in the cells in particular. Not too many wild animals to eat in there.

2. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

That is where you go to TV Land logic.... like the 6-shooters that could shoot 37 times without re-loading....:D

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

anyone catch the scene last night where they had just released the other inmates and Rick and the rest had gone back to cell block C to the others? the scene where Daryll was loading up the crossbow in wait for the convicts to come thru the door behind them? the scene where Daryll had an arrow in his mouth as he was cocking back the crossbow? you think he disinfects those arrows after he pulls 'em out and reuses 'em? :cool:

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Everyone of those idiots should be dead already. With the exception of the zombie Rick killed with the bat in the first episode, they never use any kind of mask or barrier to prevent blood spatter from getting in their eyes, nose, or mouth.

5. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

you're assuming zombie-blood is deadly.

6. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i'm starting to wonder.

but then, in season1 (?), when they were trying to escape from downtown and they put on protective clothing and stuff before smearing zombie blood and guts on themselves so as not to attract the zombies they had to walk thru....

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I doubt it's only present in their saliva (do they even have saliva)? Also, in the last episode they killed "Tiny" after a zombie stabbed him with his stump (the one that pulled his own handcuffed hand off).

8. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

We talked about this before. Remember they are all infected. The theory is that when you are alive if it doesn't reach critical mass you are ok. This would be why the dude's leg was hacked off (quick cleanly if you ask me) with a hatchet.

9. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

characters' actions are based on their understanding which may, or may not, be correct.

10. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

The show just gets better and better. The group are just a bunch of hard asses now. That thug convict was not even a speed bump, he just didn't know who he was screwing with

11. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Cockneys vs. Zombies Redband Trailer - YouTube

Do a search and check out the trailer for this movie. Zombie facking awesome mate!

12. That Girl

That Girl Member

PSA : This show is filmed in south of Atlanta in/around my hometown. The fun part is...... YOU can be on the walking dead too! Dress up like a zombie, and show up to the filming.. you're in! If you are dressed like "a real zombie" you may be paid. Because zombies are real, right? Dits..... lemme know when you're coming up. They are at the abandoned jail right now. Lol

13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Have you Dish folks noticed that AMC is back? I'm guessing after those ratings came out after the first show aired, Dish changed their minds real quick. LOL

LOVING the show so far. There doesn't have to be any real science behind it. It's simple entertainment.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeeeeeaaaah. new episode now. :)

Edit: Motherf@ckin' Merle!!!! :D

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Wow!

16. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Not too much action and gore but they added a lot to the story with that episode.

17. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

yeah that trophy room was nuts!

18. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

She took out her two zombies....what does that mean?

19. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

that episode sucked. first time I have said that since the beginning of the series

I know it was good because it posed more questions than it answered but it was annoying because I want answers now! lol

wonder what the "trophy" room was all about? also, why did he kill those soldiers?

and he mentioned he keeps that scientist for his tea....is there something in the tea?

20. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That's what I kept thinking. DON'T DRINK THE TEA!!!

I got a creepy feeling from that dude the second he showed up. I hope Zulu girl takes her Samurai sword to his head and adds it to the collection.