1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mozilla CEO - Anti Prop 8

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dutch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you checked on all the interwebs? :Poke:

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes, and I have removed their browser from my computer. I hope they have the decency to remain true to their beliefs and remove java from theirs.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's a play against Mozilla, not the users. Gay folks use Mozilla too.

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I agree but if you are OKCupid what good does that do you? Someone at OKCupid is gay and making decisions otherwise they wouldn't attempt to harm the business by shutting out Mozilla users.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's a play against an individual's thoughts and is about as far removed from diversity as you can get.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Toward what end?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Publicity?

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If so it's the wrong kind. OKCupid...happy to have you as a customer as long as you don't have anything against two men/women having sex.

Not a great company tag line.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'd be surprised if it hurt them.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The thing you, and a lot of others seem to miss is a little research. Yes he donated in support of Prop 8 in 2008. That was 6 years ago. When he was promoted to CEO, he asked for the opportunity to show through action that he supported equality. You words demostrate to me that you are as intolerant as those you accuse. Why should you be given an opportunity to demonstrate otherwise if you are not willing to grant the same to others?

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

ask yourselves one question.

What duress or damage, physical or mental, does it cause YOU to allow gay people to be legally married. The answer is none. The constitution is NOT a religious document and explicitly states otherwise I regards to the rights held by american citizens.

They are fighting for their right to be just as miserable as the rest of us. Their demographic is too large to discriminate against and has ZERO impact on anyone else's lifestyle choice. Progress baby. Get fucking use to it.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have no problem with their right to be miserable. I have a problem with the insistence that no one else has the right to disagree.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Donating in support of Prop 8 is action.

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Do you see anyone going to jail? Do you see anyone being illegally forced out of office or position?

No.

Only pressure can be applied. Once it goes over to the illegal side of the fight you have an argument.

I'm out

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Progress is destroying anyone who doesn't agree with you?

Did he make the donation in the name of a business or by himself? Isn't removing someone because of belief a form of discrimination? Do all CEOs have to run to the media and profess their love of all gay people to make sure they keep their job?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes it is. And in 2008 the President didn't support gay marriage.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How does Obama impact the Mozilla resignation?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I was pointing out that positions change. Actions change. 6 years is a long time.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He was against it before he was for it.

Just like B'wreck.

Are these loudmouth douchewhistles picketing the White House cuz O'Blameya "saw the light" after making very clear and concise comments of his opposition to it?