1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mozilla CEO - Anti Prop 8

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dutch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why would he apologize? He did nothing wrong. He didn't agree with something and stood up for his believes, end of the story for me.

Attempted blackmail. Agree with us or we'll make you suffer. :rolleyes:

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Dave got it right.

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'm with Dave. It must be a slow "news" day if this is getting play.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The ever tolerant gays....

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's MSNBC, the news has nothing to do with what they deal in.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you don't like his opinion, don't use Mozilla.
    Coerced apologies are about humiliation, not about forgiveness. Otherwise, why would anyone want an apology that's not voluntary?

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You offended me with that post! I demand an apology! and shit!

9. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I don't want an apology. I want money. Apparently you need to be completely sanitary and have no personal opinions one way or another to be the CEO of a firm. What a crock of shit.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I see the problem as these "special little snow flakes" actually believe they are special and people care about their opinions. They need to sue their parents for lying to them. They are not special, they do not matter and the world is not a sanitized for their protection place.

The best cure for a bad case of butthurt in not demanding, unless it's demanding a double serving of shutting the f@ck up.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hey you would be cranky also if you butt hurt :Poke:

12. Joe Morris

I see a once marginalized minority, now empowered, trying to create political capital by supporting self-serving issues en mass. Like the Jews 50 years ago. Look where it got them. I just don't think it'll work for the gays.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, to a certain extent I agree, Joe. But it's their tactics that have turned me against even listening to them. "If you don't agree you're a racist" shit.

What happened to calmly debating your side and leaving it at "we don't agree?"

Meh!

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The world grows weary of the victims of victimization class' unrelenting pissing and moaning...

15. Joe Morris

Civil discourse doesn't exist in our society right now. I hope it makes a comeback though. :beer:

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Your wrong, asshole.

And I spelled it that way on purpose, you jive turkey! :Poke:

17. Joe Morris

18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

An apology isn't enough. People who commit thought crimes deserve public execution. We can't abide by pieces of scum that have incorrect opinions. Mozilla is obviously also a counter progressive organization. Their assets ought to be seized by the state and distributed to the less fortunate generally, and the much maligned gays in particular.

19. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Hey this guy also invented JavaScript. You know what that means? If you program using js you are a homophobe. You must be burned!

20. Joe Morris