1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mozilla CEO - Anti Prop 8

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dutch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Too late, already there.:D

2. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

By all means, enjoy then, gobble up the jelly bellies that the creepy old guy was running his hands through in the pic, probably without washing them (most guys don't) after taking care of business.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Would that behavior bother you?:Poke:

4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Fuck even that. If you don't like his opinion, don't agree with him. If you don't like his product, don't use Mozilla.

I don't remotely agree with Chik-fil-A's political activities but their food is right fuckin' yummy.

If I were this guy I'd put out a personal statement to the effect of "I will not apologize, especially via a professional forum, for standing up for my personal beliefs and what I thought was right. Anyone whose personal beliefs require that someone else give up or apologize for theirs, should do some re-evaluating of their own."

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  5. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I gotta say, that's totally fucked up. That woman is a shining beacon for women's rights.

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Who cares what good she's done? Having an incorrect opinion about one of the protected classes is a cardinal sin these days.