1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mozilla CEO - Anti Prop 8

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dutch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The web must be purged of his filth. I suggest we go back to COBOL

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

At what point in time did we turn into a place where if I don't believe what you believe I am a racist/bigot/fascist?

Did I sleep through it?

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I'm getting pretty tired of them. What the hell do they want? It's like some gay dude saying "I'm going to suck a guys dick and take it in the ass and you had better embrace it!" No dude, I think it's gross but what you do on your own time is your own business so leave me the hell out of it...

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

5. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Yep. Pretty much. They're getting to be worse than the Mormons that knock on everyone's door.

Religious views and sexual views should be like your penis...kept to yourself and not forced down everyone's throat.

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

My wife won't let me keep my penis to myself...

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, now you must be speaking in general terms and not referring to this particular case because if someone is supporting and funding that proposition 8 business, they pretty much are at at least of those three words. It is their right, though.

But that's not the issue here. The issue is demanding an apology for what the guy believes in. If he was making statements such as "all gays are queer faggot deviants who deserve to burn in hell", I would certainly hope that one of them standing there while he says that punches him in the mouth and knocks him the fuck out. But spending his money to make sure they don't get the same rights he has, that's his business. Within a couple of generations his kind will be extinct anyway.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I guess I grow tired of the witch hunts because someone doesn't believe two guys tossing each others salads is okay. It's his personal belief, which has zero reflection on his business ethics. The second he crosses the line and starts firing gays and lesbians for being gay or lesbian, then by all means have at it. Until then I wish they would please drink a gallon of STFU.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The dream police, they live inside of my head.
    The dream police, they come to me in my bed.
    The dream police, they're coming to arrest me, oh no.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I agree that the witch hunts are getting ridiculous and will end up being counterproductive at some point. Don't buy the product, tell your friends/family/community why you don't, and move on.

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah, the indignation lasts until it collides with inconvenience.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You can put that whole women being equal to men thing along side that. It's all great in theory until something really heavy needs to be lifted. :D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

The original "women's libber". :D

[​IMG]

15. SGVRider

In modern America, you're not allowed to have incorrect opinions. It doesn't matter what the subject matter is. Those who don't agree must be punished for their transgression. I think a lot of it has to do with the internet. It's like the era of yellow journalism all over again, but one hundred fold worse.

What I don't understand is all the people who kowtow to pressure. Tell them to fuck off and move on, and eventually they will choose easier targets.

Anyhow, how long until this guy announces his resignation for personal reasons? Are we taking bets? I say he lasts no more than 2 weeks. Too bad so sad, should've towed the party line, bub.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yeah, my wife constantly reminds me, "if you didn't want a strong woman, you shouldn't have married one. Now go kill that icky spider."

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's that?

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

19. SGVRider

A term referring to a journalistic style of American newspapers in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Characterized by sensationalism, exaggeration, and just plain making shit up to move copies.

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/spring04/vance/yellowjournalism.html

If you read about it more, it's quite amusing. They were very brash in those days.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!