1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp crapenings.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Apr 20, 2020.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

Your racing history knowledge in general is insane... I hope they put a nice memorial bench for you up near the flags on the hill when you're dead and gone.. So you can continue to watch everything.

henry_carlson and Tas like this.
  2. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

With the way the world is, not a bad move.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

With 'Toe getting beaten up over in that Triumph thread, I am wondering what he thinks of this.
    (I like Mir and think he a good 2nd rider.)

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

late 80's....250GP, seen it on motoworld/motoweek, ? back when he did it....CRazy, no one had ever seen something like that

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Jerry Wood called me "Professor". My plan is for Kat Collins to scatter my ashes from the 309 rig up near the tree house. They can take Gottfried, my intern, and put him where appropriate. Maybe pass out the rest of the family for keepsakes.

[​IMG]

joec, Lee#144 and Tas like this.
  6. joec

joec brace yourself

If we compressed you down to 5'6" yourd actually look a bit like Jerry wood.. Lol.

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Let's not go there. I work for his son at the track.

joec likes this.
  8. dsapsis

jd41 likes this.
  9. dsapsis

^^^^^No one cares about racing anymore^^^^^^^

10. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

Optimistic pessimism

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think it's more like "no one believes anything until they see bikes on the grid."

That would make things interesting with Lorenzo, though.

12. dsapsis

Can't recall if Jorge goes well at Jerez or not. I do know Dani did (just watched 2017 last night). What is Lorenzo's current test/race gig -- I thought it was for 2 races? Was one of them Spanish GP?

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I believe so. That's why I think it makes for an interesting situation if they race there back-to-back. Would he do both?

14. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

George is out of shape and not invested in pushing a bike - any bike - the last 1% to be at the front.

His last 2 Jerez performances...wow.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'll take your word for it. I don't follow them on social media. Have no idea what shape he's in.

16. dsapsis

Plus it has Lorenzo corner (while less memorable than the Gibbernau punt, is still quite notable for the 2013 shuffle with Mssr. Marc). That track has corners named for two recent racing stars that had bad experiences in those corners, but both are great corners nonetheless. Dang. I shouldn't have prompted this. Now I am pining for racing bigtime.

17. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

18. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

True, but that schedule seems to be off the table.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No janitors racing in 2020 apparently.....

20. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Miller to factory Ducati in 2021. Wonder if Petrux or Dovi is getting the boot. Smart money is on Petrux.