1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

What else is wrong with the Ring, besides it's a stupid Tilke track? I thought they put up a catch fence to avoid flying bikes.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Well, Cota has until april to do absolutely nothing about the shit track surface.

stk0308, Circacee and Phl218 like this.
  6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Turn 3. Air fence is a welcomed addition but it still doesn’t solve the problem of riders low siding and ending up in the middle of track every time. See Pedrosa at the last round.
    Someone is going to get killed by being run over at that turn in M3 or M2 if they don’t change it.

7. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Nelson Ledges has some pretty smooth pavement now and it would attract a lot of east coast fans. The factory trucks should probably avoid going over the bridge though. Parking and bathroom facilities might be a minor problem too.

8. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh good grief, he can find a post from three years previous from someone saying something silly. My take is he didn't even bother....:D

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

12. prm

prm Well-Known Member

13. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

Need some US representatives, pretty sad at the moment

14. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The British commentators this weekend seemed fairly confident that Tarran Mackenzie will take his BSB champion title to WSBK next year unless money is an issue. They didn't say where but it got me wondering what solid rides are still available. Could it be Toprak's?

17. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

isnt the rumor for go 11 and the team switch bikes to yamaha?

18. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

That's what I heard the announcers say.

I would love to see Raz win the title and take the 2nd bike at Pertronas (or whatever it's called now) with factory level equipment.

Then have Gagne take Raz's seat in WSBK.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Our WSBK announcers were saying that it's the initial thing that Go 11 will stay with Ducati because they're not sure they're going to get factory-spec machinery again.

henry_carlson likes this.
  20. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

oo damn that sucks. you think that would stop the move to wsbk all together or he would go ride a duc?