1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 29, 2021.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

usually those who are "wronged" say they are the "people's champion" so maybe that was lost in translation :D

this sounds better

Capture.JPG

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

It’s all fun and games until Gardner shanks him with a 3ft screwdriver.

BigBird likes this.
  3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Having read some really shitty translation in the pass, I'm also giving him the benefit of 'lost in translation' doubt from a probable media click baiting.....

Funnily enough, it's Acosta that's coming away a bit full of himself, but I'll digress for now.

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Link?

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Kids who have been handed everything their entire life and called the next coming of motogp Jesus acting full of themselves and not able to accept failure as their own fault is definitely ground breaking and totally unexpected :crackup:

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Recent videos on motoGP....

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Worked for Vinales, lol.

Senna and BigBird like this.
  8. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

The backroom shenanigans with Yamaha, and strong-arming KTM into giving his brother a ride... We have another headcase Vinales on our hands.

9. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

You son of a bitch…

10. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

He's not wrong, but what seemed to be on track assistance in 2015 could be a differentiator.

11. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I really hope next year isn't a Pecco running away with it snoozefest. Sounds like the best bike on the grid is only getting significantly better.

"Day one leader Takaaki Nakagami picked up where he left off by leading the first hour of Friday morning, before title runner-up Bagnaia took over at the top by a massive 0.8s, as he tried a range of new Desmosedici parts including fairing, exhaust and an all-new engine."

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You're referring to the race Marc won, passing the eventual champion on the last lap, denying him of five points and unaware (and worth noting, not riding the bike) of possible contenders further back? Check.

13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

No you're spouting revisionist history again!

14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You've apparently hit your head.

15. Dave Wolfe

Yes but thats besides the point! To willfully cover your eyes of the shenanigans earlier in the season is extreme cognitative dissonance on your part. A ban worthy offense in my opinion. Trolling at the least.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You missed the thread? :D

SuddenBraking likes this.
  17. Dave Wolfe

Its July 31'st that I dont remember!!! 2015 is still clear as a bell :crackup:

cBJr and HPPT like this.