1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica silly season

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Nov 18, 2015.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

They might be able too, if it was on television

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bullshit.

3. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Yep, lack of tv coverage sure is Bullshit

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Are you trying to troll as a thick headed idiot or are you actually one? This shit has been discussed to no end.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  5. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

HSBK has stated they are in for 2016, but I haven't seen any firm rider announcements.

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

same as most other things on here Dave. Am I not allowed to say what I think on a public forum or what dude? or are you just in another bad mood day again

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Get down off the cross, Jesus, it's impossible to drive that last nail in. You can only get three in and then you'll look the fool.

418 likes this.
  8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Haha Thought so, another crap day for DaveK

9. Correction, they don't think racing IN THE US will sell bikes.

They obviously see no reason in pouring hundreds of thousands into a series that doesn't even have full television coverage.

jt21 likes this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Seriously. They are still well vested in BSB and last year when there was no AMA TV coverage in the US you could STILL see BSB coverage in the US on Velocity HD.

11. Yep. And it pissed me off because I just so happened to catch one of the BSB races on Velocity towards the end of the season, which meant I had forgotten to set my DVR and could have been watching them all year.

12. dakinesuzukinut

dakinesuzukinut Well-Known Member

Is The Daytona 200 going to be a club race again this year? I thought this thread was on motoamerica?

13. Pretty sure it is an ASRA (Club) race again this year.

14. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Depends on how you distinguish club race from professional.

Last year's race was stacked with talent, put a big purse on the line, and included the same TV coverage as the "pro" series.

omatter34 likes this.
  15. I know it is off the subject, but it is amazing how much more talent comes out and how big the grids get when there is actually something to race for. Even if only a few of the racers will actually get the money, that doesn't really matter. It is the chase and the possibility of actually winning something that matters. Whether it is purse money, contingency money, really big kickass trophies, whatever.

I can remember a time during a WERA National at Roebling when almost everyone in the top 10 was racing at a lap record pace, and the guy that actually broke the lap record didn't even finish on the podium.

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow Broome, you are starting to sound like an old fart with your "good old days" stories. LOL

17. Haha. The (maybe sad?) thing is that it wasn't that long ago. IIRC it was in 2009. Which actually does seem like a long time ago now. :D

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Ladyboy Lover Racing does have a ring to it...

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:eek: LOL