1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Trump's fault....violent leftist nutjobs burn down UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Feb 2, 2017.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Sometimes you just want to smack the shit out of them. God her propaganda is irritating.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

100%.....That should ALWAYS be the bottom line. However, as I've hinted many times in my rants against Liberal strongholds....the problem isn't the laws and/or police "policies" but more accurately, the lackadaisical approach taken by LIBERAL politicians in these Cities on crimes. San Diego PD failed to protect Trump supporters at one of his rallies last year, this year, Berkley PD stands idly by as people are being physically harassed....it's BS that should not be tolerated at all. I hope the guy who got dragged sues the ever living shit out of BPD and the City if the video does depict cops watching/doing nothing....(I didn't watch the video). And I'm like 90% normally against suing people.

Most normal human beings did NOT support crooked cops in the south harassing/violating the rights of people of color and it sure as shit shouldn't be tolerated today in all these snowflake controlled Cities....simply because your political beliefs differ. As I've ALWAYS hinted at, the common denominator is the Liberal politician.....not really much of anything else.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Saw the Trump press conference today...it was kinda refreshing. A "so-called" (said to infuriate the libs on here:)) journalist would try asking a rambling question infused with lots of bias and the prez would interrupt him mid ramble to answer the question...cutting off most of the BS.....Liked watching them just sit back down to stew. When pushed to say what and when he was going to do something about the Russian spy ship he was over the top....Really told them straight up and down he would never answer a question like that. 'Bout time.

4. Motofun352

Touche...Conway must have gone to a Democrat training session somewhere along the way. I will say this, she is paid to represent President Trump. Expecting her to "dis" her boss in an interview is highly unlikely. I'm looking forward to about 2 to 4 years from now when the Obama insiders are free to come out of the closet. I expect we may finally get some truth about Bengazi, gun running the Mexico etc.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw the ABC guy last night reporting on Trump not answering his questions and making a big deal of how he kept trying - basically he looked like a moron yelling things after Trump was long gone from the room. Absolutely childish and ridiculous. They make Trump look grown up on occasion and that takes some doing :crackup:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I fully expect you'll find Obama was clueless as his handlers told him nothing about it.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Jesus, you just conwayed my question. :crackup:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  8. Motofun352

That's even more scary.

9. Motofun352

Even an old dog can learn new tricks. :Poke:

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I was listening on the radio and laughing "I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE!" is the best line from a Presidential press conference ever lol!

kangasj likes this.
  11. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I feel like he really missed an easy play on her... Her definition of a fascist was "a person organizing a mass movement against a specific group.... and committing violence or inciting others to commit violence"... sure sounds like she fits her own definition to a "T"

gixxerreese and kangasj like this.
  12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think he was just letting her hang herself.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Milo is going to be on Real Time w/ Bill Maher tonight. Should be interesting exchange considering how bleeding heart he and his audience are.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, except that he has been constantly speaking up against universities and students for the lack of free speech on campuses for years now. Don't expect him to be on the side of the rioters, you'll be disappointed.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I will have to admit that I loved Trump's raking the media over the coals especially that dumbass that was asking what he was going to do about N. Korea and Iran. Trump said exactly what I've been waiting to hear someone say for years. Sometimes the media just doesn't seem to understand that military plans are not supposed to be broadcast worldwide ahead of time.

Damn that Trump. Sometimes I hate his ass only to turn around and love him the next day. :(

Banditracer likes this.
  16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

True....for that one talking point. But beyond that I'm sure you're well aware that there's plenty they don't see eye to eye on. He had Tomi Laren on the other day and she was clearly the odd person out in that panel as well.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So what? He brings people on the show he does not agree with so they can challenge the people he agrees with. I'm not sure what's bad about that.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What do you mean what's bad about that? I never said there was anything bad about all this. I LIKE when there's opposing viewpoints on the show. I don't want to sit there and listen to a bunch of sniveling liberals all stroking each other. There's been a couple episodes that turned into just that and I hated them. Maybe you misunderstood my meaning in the previous post? :)

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They don't always have an easy time booking conservatives. He gets rude, often interrupts guests and doesn't make it easy to calmly articulate a dissenting opinion. Not unlike some of the stuff I have seen on Fox News. And he has the crowd on his side, on top of that. I can understand why they occasionally don't have anyone willing to show up. But there are many regular conservative guests who totally disagree with his positions and have a great relationship with the show. Hell, before last year, I only knew Kellyanne Fitzpatrick Conway as a former Maher regular.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ha....every time he or someone on his panel re-iterates that Hillary won the popular vote I always want someone on the other side to blurt out....

"Bill, you do realize that the only reason Hillary won the popular vote is entirely because of the very state we are sitting in right now right? If you were to remove California's landslide numbers from the totals then Trump would have won both the electoral and popular votes. This 1 far left leaning state is the only reason she won the popular vote."

Just to get him and the crowd worked up a little :D