1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Trump's fault....violent leftist nutjobs burn down UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Feb 2, 2017.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

They were probably just buying and burning the cheap Chinese knock-offs not the real made in the USA kind.

kangasj likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I didn't know Powerstands made hats.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

More likely they were from Hungary. ;)

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

418 likes this.
  5. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

I find it interesting that anyone who disagreed with a Black, liberal, President's policies was frequently branded a racist by the left but, those who disagree with a gay, conservative, speaker/columnist because of his viewpoints are just protesters with the correct world view. The saving grace of all of this meltdown on the left is that the average American is actually beginning to get tired of the silliness. The left is dying of it's own actions.

BHP41, jrsamples, galloway840 and 2 others like this.
  6. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

All I can say is, PLEASE keep it up lefties! If you can keep it up, this will guarantee a SUPER majority in the house, congress, and the presidency for the next 8 years after the coming mid-terms. Don't give in! Keep rioting, looting, and being total pathetic losers so the rest of the voting US can see what utter idiots you are. Thank you for showing us your true colors. :)

7. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

PFfffftt. When I went to Berkeley we had REAL riots. Peace riots. LOL

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It should guarantee Trump's re-election

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes, please keep it up. They are going to lose more in the midterms, just wait and see.

kangasj likes this.
  10. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Today, the silence from the left condemning the violent riots has been deafening...Really, it seems media, the UC Berkely president, the Berkely mayor, actually seem to support what occurred. Girls punched in the face, maced and hit in the head with poles, windows smashed, and on and on.

The brave ones are anyone with enough cajones to wear a #MAGA hat in one of the BLUE counties that voted Democrat. We all know riots like that won't occur in RED zones...hopefully. Cause I suspect it would get ugly pretty fast.

11. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

Also, we should note that when the left tries to use the demographic of "college educated " vs non "college educated" to denigrate Trump voters, these are the folks they're referring to.

XFBO, Fencer and jrsamples like this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I have full confidence in Trump to fuck up your hopes, all by his own self.... :crackup:

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The great thing about this is you'll benefit from him being President even though you hate him.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Where have we heard that before?

Still missing that tingle up your leg? :Poke:

crashman and kangasj like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I still have the app set to push their headlines on my phone just because they're getting funnier and funnier the more pissed CNN gets at Trump :crackup:

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I spent an hour watching CNN last night just for the comedy. It is pretty funny how worked up they are getting.
    What cracks me up about CNN vs. Trump is it is like a random beeber getting in to a serious pissing match with Papa. The back and forth is entertaining but eventually the guy in charge gets pissed off and the other one "disappears"...

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Every time I see these idiots protesting and burning shit down it reminds me of this scene.....@ 1:10

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All the idiots are doing is getting sympathy for those they hate.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The one where they analyzed his signature made me laugh. Maybe he will let them feel his cranium next!