1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Trump's fault....violent leftist nutjobs burn down UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Feb 2, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    cpettit likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Paging Johnny B to the white courtesy phone…

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

CNN is a little scary on this one - rather than mention the rioting they equate him to white supremacists.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

They have been labeling Milo as a white supremacist for a while. He normally points out to them that he loves the taste of a big black cock.

Britt and Fencer like this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It just happened last night, I didn't see any threads in the dungeon about this.

6. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Not sure if I am more tired of the hypocracy of the actions or the media condoning it.

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Where were the cops? How can this be tolerated? Protest = OK....burn sh*t, destroy stuff = arrest. The masked bandits need to have a criminal record.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Soros puppets. Dance for your master.

418 likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Not a single arrest was made.

10. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

The campus Young Republicans that invited him to speak had to post a last minute payment to the campus police of over $6000 to cover added security. It was an attempt by the university to shut them down but, apparently Milo had a financial backer that put up the money. Wonder where that added security went?

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I've been trolling huffpo all morning on this. Only person I could get to bite was a fine ass woman. She got mad at me because I called a dude 'a whiny ass punk'. I told her to shut up and then told her she was hot.

She never came back.

Lol.

crashman likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was already brought up in a different thread. If you wanted to break a real scoop, you should have started one about the terror attack in Québec several days ago. The usual thread starters suddenly seem to busy with work covered that one. :D

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's the Québécois. Who gives a fuck? :moon:

jrsamples likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

At the very least, the same people who cover French news here. Try again. :crackup:

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

They should sue the university for breach of contract. Get the 6K back plus mental anguish (reverse snowflake them)

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Amazing he's still walking free

17. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

CNN.com has a headline titled "Protests turn violent at Right-wing event". Seriously? It really seems the mask is coming off.

No one arrested? The cops definitely were not doing their duty here.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Coming off? They burned it the day of the infamous press conference and haven't pretended to be about anything other than attacking Trump since that day. :D

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I saw a tweet from someone that posted a picture of a Make America Great Again hat burning from this "protest". It said , "Not really sure this is an effective strategy, in order to burn them you first have to buy them":crackup:

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Keynesian economic theory may finally prove itself correct. :crackup: