1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Trump's fault....violent leftist nutjobs burn down UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Feb 2, 2017.

1. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Considering it was UC Berkley its a shame Bernie Sanders wasn't there so they could get some free gas and really burn the place down.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

This cunt magnet is a middle school teacher.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Typical leftist ploy...never answer a direct question and never stop talking....go over and over and over the same wrong points and don't allow a clarifying question to expose your outlandish position......Sometimes I wish the interviewer would have a mute button....

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know that you just described Kellyanne Conway, right? :crackup:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The conservatists bastards are stealing all of our 'ploys' !!!....

6. 600 dbl are

She is on video physically assaulting someone. How/why does she still have a job? Would anyone, LW/RW/INP, want this lady teaching their child?

badmoon692008 and BHP41 like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, but you know she's a paid Trump supporter/apologist. That's her job so you expect her to be biased.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How in the world were all of those idiots not arrested for assault?

9. 600 dbl are

No less than 6 cops standing by watching the guy get assaulted. They didn't move until he was taken to the ground. I wonder what their marching orders were?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, halfway through and her words don't actually make any sense nor do they mean what she seems to think they mean :crackup: (Yes, some of that is Kellyanne-esque :D)

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Probably beat into them they shouldn't get caught being mean on camera. First time she shoved him she should have been in cuffs.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, watched it all, she's about box of rocks idiotic. As moronic as any white supremacist fucktard I've ever heard.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wasn't even thinking of her bias. Just her Floyd Mayweather-like way to avoid answering questions and try to steer any discussion toward something completely irrelevant to the subject being discussed at the moment. (I did not even watch the video about the Berkeley thug. I just assumed that anyone associated with that riot isn't worth listening to.)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Correct on all counts :D

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Are you saying that Conway is a white supremacist?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Please keep up, I wasn't watching Conway....

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, did you wear oxygen when you made that leap? You must have seen the curvature of the earth. :D

scottn and Orvis like this.
  18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I guess I misread him because it was not intended to be a leap. sorry Sean.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't bother me any :D

I was talking about watching the berkley assaulter in the first clip above BTW.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Bottom line is this.

The laws need to be enforced. Peacefully protest all you want, the minute it turns into a riot start arresting people. You put your hands on someone, arrested for assault, on the spot.

Once we get back to the place where our laws are respected we can then have conversations about subjects we disagree on, peacefully and respectfully. That's how we accomplish things and how we move forward.