1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Trump's fault....violent leftist nutjobs burn down UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Nope, I understand it, I also understand the term "appearance" which can be just as important where reputation is concerned. Though he seems awful thin skinned I'm sure his reputation isn't much of a concern.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

See the second line in quotations in my post...

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Sorry. I don't cover The Dungeon.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So
    So a deflection?

5. Newsshooter

More like he's constantly lying, he just doesn't know it because someone else on his staff told him it was true.

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

He wasnt president during the campaign...:D

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You need to step up your game. :Poke::crackup:

8. Newsshooter

But I think he is now, and he held a "campaign" event a couple days ago at his place in Florida. What else you got? "D

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Meh..."What difference does it make?"

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is the dungeon.

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The fact that Trump is having official meetings in their own facilities is not new. Presidents all the way up to G.W. Bush have used their own properties for meetings. I don't know if Obama did so or not but I suspect so.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's got more than enough denial on tap to ignore the conflict stuff easily :D

13. Newsshooter

I don't know who did or didn't, but he has the White House for meetings, why should we have to pay for him to hold them anywhere else.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sounds like having a meeting anywhere in close contact with any holdovers from the last administration is about as good as a hotline to CNN.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Simple think of it as racing. Only one rider wins. So what does the rest of the pack do?
    Type 1 is having fun and while they desire to get faster they also openly admit they had their ass handed to them
    Type 2 close to the front but are open to the fact they were beat, so they double down on trying to get faster.
    Type 3 makes excuses about the other guys bike being better or some other excuse. Until they come to terms with the denial they will not get faster nor have much fun.

The Democrats are currently mostly type 3.

crashman likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think Obama rented is Chicago pad out so he did not have a ranch to go to or anything else. Instead all the world was a golf course :Pop:

17. Newsshooter

Or the fact that he's still using his own samsung galaxy phone

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

At least he knows how.

19. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Yes, I come here once in a blue moon for shitzngiggles. Your original page was Feb. 2 and I didn't come across it until yesterday.

20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

So Airforce one would not be suitable?

Be careful with your answer because I have set the dominoes up and they are ready to fall..
    upload_2017-2-20_18-54-17.jpeg

Robby-Bobby likes this.