1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lurking

Discussion in 'General' started by Pitlizard, Oct 24, 2001.

1. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

It is damn hard to lurk on this web-site today. I can't believe these guys are more interested in the GNF then in entertaining me at work.

Must be nice. I should be in Atlanta playing Pit B***h, but no... I have to be a responsible adult. HELP!

2. YOU RESPONSIBLE HAHAHAHA LMAO

3. Pitlizard

hooked on phonics did NOT work for you, eh? Jamie, buy me a bike so I can go play next year on the track...

[This message has been edited by pitlizard (edited 10-24-2001).]

4. I can buy the bike, but the training wheels might cost too much

5. Pitlizard

Oh, that's funny!!! They might allow training wheels - let me check the rules... If not a bike, than how about a boob job?

6. you got to have a place to actually put the implants in for them to work

7. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

The lurkers come out! And mighty entertaining lurkers they are!

Please, do tell about your boob job [​IMG]

8. Pitlizard

I will only spill the beans about the boob job if you contribute to the cause!

I really wish I was at the GNF entertaining the guys, putting bikes on the stands, making sandwiches, fetching beer and stuff... I'm so sad.

9. Pitlizard

Jamie, kiss my butt - don't brag because YOU have bigger boobs than me. It's not a good thing on a guy. Hee-hee.

10. well actually lisa, my wall has bigger boobs than you but whos counting

11. Pitlizard

OUCH!

Sing with me " O Where O Where have my racers gone? O Where O Where can they be?"

12. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Well, I'm just hoping that at least one of you is a girl [​IMG]

Why aren't you at the GNF?

I will be happy to contribute my services as a "tester" once the operation is complete [​IMG]

13. well im a guy, and we stil are trying to figure out what lisa is....the lab should have the results sometime soon..its only been 28 years now

14. Pitlizard

yeah, one of us is a girl. But the male (not pointing fingers) is definitely more feminine!!

I'm not at the races because I think I misplaced my boyfriend. He has disappeared - and I didn't want to take the time off work to watch his friends race.

So, i'm currently looking for a replacement rider who needs help in the pits. Anyone, anyone? Bueller?

15. Pitlizard

I think if i sell raffle tickets for people to "cop a feel" after I get my boob job, maybe I can pay for a good portion of it.

Send all checks to:

The Chick with the Soccer Butt
    The Corner of 5th and Vine.
    Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

16. always looking for someone to ride [​IMG]

17. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

I am a little late into this conversation, but HOW did you lose him? Maybe HE wanted to lose you and now you THINK you have lost him.....

Makes ya think, huh?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by NewRacer (edited 10-24-2001).]

18. Pitlizard

You're killing me!!

Guo, I'll let you "test" for free just for giving me the idea.

See, I could race next year and that could be my slogan "Always looking for something to ride".

19. Pitlizard

New Racer - I "lost" him. Only he doesn't know it yet. He won't notice for at least 6 months or maybe until racing starts next year.

<insert dramatic sigh here>

His friends offered to keep me on as pit b***h. Course that might be for someone to fix the food, but as long as I get to see some racing they can use me.

20. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Just think how popular you could be if your slogan was :

"Free rides, must bring own tires"

Or if you are trying to support your racing habit :

"Rider in search of ride, qualifications self evident"

[​IMG]