1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lurking

Discussion in 'General' started by Pitlizard, Oct 24, 2001.

1. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

2. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Shouldn't that be "one-ups -boob-ship"? Now that I think about it, that's wrong, too. "Two-ups -boob-ship" is slightly more fitting. [​IMG]

Yes! Yes they do!

3. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

married boobs are better than man boobs! So yes yours count....

[​IMG]

4. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

LMAO!! This is great entertainment.

5. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

SOFG - Depends Ducati? I MUST see pictures of the bike with the sponsor sticker on it when it's done. I MUST!!

6. EMathy

I didn't know Ducati made there own version of Depends!! Is there a Carl Fogarty version of it, with extra capacity for those who spew more crap than anyone else? [​IMG]

I assume they have to be all carbon fiber. Nothing else is good enough for the Ducatisti! [​IMG]

7. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Party pooper [​IMG]

8. EMathy

Can I hear an Amen?

AMEN!!!!!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I like the fact that you've been totally ignored by them. Maybe they're not so weird after all [​IMG]

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

quote:

11. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Hey, I said nothing about mine being better than hers. I was pointing out the fact that there was more than one of us on this thread with some. [​IMG]

12. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

And it's easier to get to their hearts cuz there's less to pass through [​IMG]

13. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Yeah, what he said! [​IMG]

14. EMathy

Um, Bruce...that's a she. [​IMG]

No wonder you're always in hot water with Nancy!! [​IMG]

15. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

Thanks. I wasn't going to correct him.

Sometimes I refuse to believe I am one of those "chicks", anyway. I grew up with four older brothers and I have no clue about that girl stuff. Although i could probably kick your butt in a lot of sports.

I would brag about my motorcycle riding experience, but I doubt anyone here would be impressed that I made it into 3rd on a pit bike. [​IMG]

Girls don't understand that instead of shelling out thousands for an engagement ring and a wedding - that we could pay for a race season of gas, food, hotel and beer with that. Go figure!

[This message has been edited by pitlizard (edited 10-25-2001).]

16. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Rumor has it that Nancy is very easily, um, discerned as a woman. So easy that even Bruce's small mental capacity is able to grasp and hold on to the idea.

However, according to self reports coming from Ohio, our other candidate may need to inhale deeply to distinguish herself from the wall she is leaning against. Alas, this may be too much(or too little, depending on how you look at it) for our poor Bruce to handle, especially if he has started cracking open his Corona's, thereby reducing his braincell count to single digits.

[​IMG]

17. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

People need to participate in my lame-ass threads too!

I've already set Bruce down the road of inebriation!

I'm too cool.

18. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Wasn't that Village Idiot guy looking for a girl? He's in Indiana, sounds like a match made in racing heaven. [​IMG]

Please thank me in the form of Bridgestone BT-96's, 120 front, 160 rear [​IMG]

19. EMathy

Ah, no problem. That's Bruce for you. He's probably already on his third Corona! [​IMG]

How many hundreds of feet did it take for that pit bike to get going that fast? [​IMG]

Hahahaha! Yeah! What she said!!! [​IMG]

20. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

HEY!
    I'm from Cincinnati...I could be the (*)(*) judge...breathingheavy...yeah, I would be happy to settle this. [​IMG]