1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This guy?

ellen.jpg

Or this guy?

Actor+Owen+Wilson+leading+lady+Rachel+McAdams+3DpKpia14-xx.jpg

2. blkduc

...just sayin'...have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The one on top gets hotter chicks.

stk0308, crashman, scottn and 3 others like this.
  4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:crackup:

Give him his plaque. He won today.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

What is that an after botox and before picture set

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Do we know anything yet?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's dead, unless he left some unabomber level writings you'll never know his motive.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It wouldn't be too hard to deduce with a little bit of evidence. Medical records and browser histories would go a long way. Was he being treated for depression? Was he recently diagnosed with a terminal illness? Was he a registered democrat and/or donor/volunteer to any particular causes?

9. blkduc

It took me about 5 minutes to find a pic of those two wearing the same clothes :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So, the interview turned out to be a commercial.

11. blkduc

Why, what happened?

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I find it funny, "They" have known more about lesser individuals withing hours...than they know about this dude in weeks.

"They"= The Authorities ... The Media .... All of Um.

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm not sure what the spin is. Are they trying to avoid glorifying the guy? Was he really a patsy? Was he really a violent left winger so the media is downplaying it like they did with the republican baseball practice shooter? Or is the LVPD really good at controlling leaks?

I have to admit though, I've been really busy so I haven't kept up with much news outside of what I see in the dungeon during poo time ;) My perspective may be skewed.

Britt likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All of those are indicators sure but without him to tell you exactly what thoughts he had you'll never know.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, they haven't... You really need to take off the foil hat :crackup:

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If only everyone were a movie villain who would explain their entire plan and motivation to the hero before taking action.....

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What? Nothing I said was "tin foil hat" material... I could point to several cases where within HOURS they knew and released more information about terrorist than they have in this instance.
    If you weren't being a BlockHead you know it too.

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The thing is you're using that to try and show there is some sort of conspiracy...hence the foil hat comment :D

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

No, I am asking "where the fuck are the gawdamn answers"...

You appear to be using the same lack of answers to explain why it happened exactly as they say it did, despite the clearly conflicting accounts.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

What are the conflicting accounts? I haven't even seen one account from the shooter.

I haven't tried to explain anything. There is absolutely no way unless as I said he left a Unabomber manifesto anyone will ever know why. I do find it funny people insist there must be a reason and the officials already know it but aren't sharing. Why would they have a clue why he did it?