1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It's early not much info out yet. 20 dead 100 injured.

2. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

50+ dead, 200 injured. This is gonna get messier as the day goes on.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

My first thought: batten down the hatches. This is the first BIG attack on US soil on Trump's watch. Who knows if he'll handle it right, but I suspect the response will be HUGE.

Prayers up to those impacted by this.

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Sad shit.

White guy w full auto weapon? Add another name to the domestic terrorist thread.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Wow. Wonder what the motive was.

7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

isn't it almost the same every damn time?

his girl left him... he's downtrodden by an America that's left him behind... the [insert minority or religious group] are taking over his way of life... the government is controlling his brain with flouride and chemtrails...

then he sits at home all day listening to conspiracy news that gets him super worked up and down some rabbit hole of reality until he reaches a breaking point and then "must act."

its always a fuckin white dude, and they always walk on eggshells to go out of their way and not call any of them terrorists because they're not brown, and then nobody ever wants to address any underlying motivations beyond "he must have had mental problems and was a loner." instead of trying to address any number of influencers in the guy's life... the bombardment of shock-jock news and what that does to somebody after days and years of relentless pestering, and gun culture (not the responsible casual hobbyist type here), the utter hatred and divisiveness sold as political commentary these days all around and to everyone, etc etc etc and whatever else causes such desperation to act in such a way on innocent strangers. instead, if he's white? he was troubled and a loner and maybe mentally ill. if he's brown? terrorist. and instead of diminishing these types of dickheads, you now have a portion of the elected official group that deem it necessary to pander to exactly these types of people which gives them justification for being.

fuckin tired of the same ol' broken record. every year we give more and more away to the powers that be, waiting for some brown boogieman from a foreign land to come and do something terrible here that never happens, and every years another white dude sitting in his shithole apartment with 15 guns and a few tins of ammo does something terrible here.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Just want to quote this. It’s fucking gold.

The Great One likes this.
  9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Really dude? That's kind of sick and grossly inaccurate.

Ft. Hood
    Pulse Nightclub
    San Bernadino
    Navy Shipyard
    fired news guy
    trunk sniper
    ex LA cop
    Dallas BLM member
    every damn day a driveby mass shooting in Chicago
    Sudanese church killer

Guess what all of these mass killers have in common? None of them were white, but that won't stop you from lying in an attempt to deceive everyone and hope like hell this is just another disgruntled white guy to confirm your narrative. You're sick dude.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did you copy and paste a post from 20 years ago? Nearly every mass shooting in the last several years has been committed by a Muslim. Last crazy white guy was Sandy Hook.

It does look like this one was a known looney though. But if he's the stereotypical RWN, you'd think things would be going his way politically at the moment.

11. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

You cant deny that white guys do this shit too.

There's a list of white guys that have done harm to innocent lives in this country as well.

RIP to those that have died, and condolences to the families.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No one has denied it Jase. The shooter was 64 YO. Must be a grey panther since categorization is apparently mandatory. I'll go with killer.

RIP to the killed and prayers for the wounded and all family and friends.

JBraun likes this.
  13. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I know you didn't mean it this way, but just so we're clear on this. Nashville had a Sudanese-born man in his 20s shoot up a church last Sunday, killing a mother of two who was simply walking to her car after church, and wounding 5-6 others, all in their 60s or older (one was 85). He'd have killed more if the usher hadn't confronted him and eventually held him at gunpoint until the police arrived.

I almost get what you're trying to say, but it's not "always a fuckin' white dude". It's always someone who has evil shit rolling around on their head for one reason or another. When it's mass violence like this. It is terrorism. Period.

VFR#52, terminus est, Wingnut and 3 others like this.
  14. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Quoted for anything but the truth :(

15. Sweatypants

i mean hey... if it turns out he's some left-wing wacko bernie supporter hippie, i'll gladly eat my words and that's fine. the odds favor the former most times though historically.

16. Sweatypants

you're insane.

and here's where i'll stop cause it took 2 seconds:

[​IMG]

maybe his koran is behind the flower pot...

SpeedyE and samizx7 like this.
  17. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Sweaty needs to lock his guns up and throw away the key if he has them.

Rip to the victims and prayers for the family and victims . Had a bunch of friends and colleagues there fortunately no one was injured I knew .

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Jase...man...of course. Mental illness does not come in one skin color that's my point. Sweaty said it's always a white guy and is sitting there hoping that it ends up being a white guy of a certain political leaning which is sick and disgusting. A lot of people died and he wants to confirm his bias to feel better.

19. Sweatypants

yea... i wanna feel better about strangers being murdered. :rolleyes: eat a dick.

20. Sweatypants

i'm just tired that everyone's always waiting with their fingers crossed for it to be a dude that looks like this:

[​IMG]

and then it ends up being dudes like these who play dress up make believe on the weekends:

[​IMG]