1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

A reporter has been going to his house. She reports that his family says they can't talk because of a gag order. She also says there are armed guards around the house. Some reporter in NV.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So he's not actually missing, he just can't be found by the media.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Can you really blame him? The media loves to cut and paste interviews to get the "story" they want.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Or he got paid big for an exclusive and the others are still bugging him. Still not actually missing.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or getting paid to not interview.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Lots of potential reasons to avoid the media.

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Which, in my mind, could be enough for him to not be found again either. If this guy doesn't turn up, it may very well be because he's a liability and not because of some greater conspiracy around the shooting itself.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

if stories are accurate (which, who knows?) he cannot be found by his union, his employer, or the media. Additionally, somebody with deep pockets has surrounded the guys house with armed security and it’s not the union or Mandalay

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not the union or Mandalay says who? Or why couldn't it be the popo? Or whatever/whoever paid for his exclusive story? Which could be anyone from a specific media outlet to movie makers or book publishers.

The possibilities of why the one reporter is seeing what they are are pretty endless.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's likely the guard is an "undocumented immigrant".

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Conspiracy theorists be like: "No evidence of a conspiracy just means the coverup was very thorough!"

SuddenBraking likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And then there are those who believe there are no conspiracies, and for whom no evidence would suffice.
    Complete suspension of disbelief is not a positive characteristic either.
    Occam's Razor is not an absolute.

Britt likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ellen found him

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ellen who?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Degeneres (sp?)

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Who's a Degenerate?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You want a list?

Britt likes this.
  18. Fonda Dix

I am far too busy being Deplorable to take any time to be Degenerate.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well the current listing of degenerates is Dem heavy, so I can see where that could be a conflict. Don't give up, your chance will come eventually.

20. Fonda Dix

I was offered that chance yesterday when voting in the Boulder City Council election. 9 candidate. All Dems. I had no choice but to vote along completely superficial lines of a single issue (the ongoing war with Xcel over electric muni conversion). There were several asks for tax increases, extensions of existing taxes, and requests for changes to rules binding the behavior council members. I just voted no on all of it.

I figure the good squads will be here by Monda. :D