1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just need to get something off my chest

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by medicracer, Apr 10, 2004.

1. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

i just quoted you on the "luriking" thing.
    i believe you might use a refresher on counting, as i remember about 3-4 times in this thread alone you have refered to or called me an idiot. that's more than 2 fingers.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Someone approaching you, even with the addendum "don't help me" is still a plea for help. Someone who really doesn't want help would not approach you at all.

3. medicracer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: just need to get something off my chest

not to bring this up again. but how is this statement different?

from a medical/legal standpoint, this statement is enough to warrant an evaluation by a doctor. i am not saying by anymeans that i feel papa is a danger to himself. i am just showing you your faults in your arguement(s) towards me.

papa, let me once again reiterate that i am by no means trying to be patronizing to you or anything of the sort. i wish you nothing but the best of a bad situation. i was hoping to give you a different perspective and hopefully a fresh idea on a way to look at this in a positive light. try to be optimistic about it, as hard as it may be.

4. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: just need to get something off my chest

To those who continue to believe that medicracer is not being deliberately offensive:

Note Papa Thiam's request for him to DROP IT, some few posts above.

Now note the post above.

I think that at this point, it is perfectly obvious what sort of mentality is being dealt with.

Or, in other words, Please Do Not Feed The Troll.

=c.

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: just need to get something off my chest

Do you honestly not believe the his friends/family aren't giving him that perspective? I think it is nice to hear Papa's honest feelings about his situation and I don't feel it should be analyzed on this public forum. Especially after Papa has told you you are wrong.

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: just need to get something off my ch

Sorry, I didn't read this before I responded. :D

7. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Even at ten to one odds, no one would take my bet.

Just shows that even really good odds won't make people bet against a sure thing.

8. medicracer

my reply was only in defense of my actions. not that i need to justify anything i do to anyone here, but only to show you and your bandwagon jumpers that it's only your misconceptions that i am trying to be selfserving. but since you do not want to see the whole picture and only want to see/hear what you want to believe as your truth, you may continue to do so.

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Did anyone hear the story about that guy who caught BOTH of Bonds HR balls in SF?? What are the odds??

And he gave the 660 HR ball back!!!

10. Really, now? That's interesting.

Look, I'll help you out since you seem to be badly in need of some help.

Scroll up to one of your posts - any one will do. Look to the left of your screen, directly under your username "medicracer." I'll wait right here until you get back.

OK, you're back. What did it say? :)

I see your basic counting skills are as good as your English skills. Don't worry, a few more years of Sesame Street and you'll be ready for First Grade. :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2004
  11. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: just need to get something off my ch

Oops! Quite right.

12. medicracer

now once again, allow me to prove you wrong.

13. :D :D :D You're amazing! :D :D :D

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The difference is that Papa is under constant medical care and his attitude is perfectly understandable given his situation.

If you are going to continue working with people in need, I strongly suggest you spend some time speaking with a therapist. You need a serious adjustment concerning your attitude towards these folks and what your role in their recovery should be. Unfortunately I'm not sure you are capable of seeing that.
    Try to take this as the kind of helpful advice you are so free with, and not an insult. I don't offer it for your sake, but for those you are dealing with.

15. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Too many enablers frequent this thread.

16. medicracer

QUOTE]Originally posted by SlowAndScared

No, she's been telling you that you are acting like a total idiot, and the fact that you completely failed to get her point proves her right.

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

But you're right - I did obliquely refer to you as an idiot
    [/QUOTE]

that's 3, which to any 1st grader is more than 2 like you professed you have done, almighty and irreproachable one.
    this doesn't include any other times you may have said this, which i figure would be a lot higher, seeing your propensity for name calling here on this thread.

17. cinderella

cinderella Guest

People, people... he's a troll. He has no interest in learning about his mistakes, or mending his attitude, or anything else; he just wants to be 'right', no matter how overtly wrong he is. And he wants attention, which we have all (under the kind assumption that he is merely 'misguided') been giving him. It's become clear, no? that he's just going to keep responding to posts with ever-more-inane and insensible replies. Leave it alone, deprive him of the attention he seeks, and he will eventually go back to "luriking". I know it's hard - I know it's amusing to watch the intelligence level of his responses drop lower and lower with each volley - but seriously, the best thing we could all do at this point is let him have his precious (if incoherent) "last word" and let the thread die already.

=c.

18. medicracer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: just need to get something off my ch

been there done that. thanks, will keep it in my head tho.

19. medicracer

YES YES YES!!! all i want is a little attention!!!!
    and you say i am misguided?
    as you say our BBS Highness
    lol, u make me laugh.

20. Please. Leave Dad out of this one. :D