1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just need to get something off my chest

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by medicracer, Apr 10, 2004.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

medic, are you any kin to Will?

2. Why? It doesn't bring any additional clarity to your broken sentences. I will do so if you really want, but it's a huge waste of bandwidth over nothing.

Well, you may be able to speak in "elementary" English, but you don't seem to be capable of writing it. I know third-graders who can do better.

What? :confused:

Maybe they are separate "things" to you, but to me, they mean the same thing - putting someone above you. The actions may be slightly different, but the results are the same.

3. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

no

4. medicracer

Really? I would hope that you look upto someone, say one of the Haydens, or more appropriately for you maybe Mladin. By what you are saying you would then bow to their feet? I know that I would not.
    Bowing to someone's feet and looking up to someone are 2 tremendously different things.

As for my typing, I am not a secretary and do not claim to be.
    Please allow me to correct my misspelling.
    Change my . to a ;

Let's hold in higher regard the immortal and not the mortal.

5. medicracer

LOL :D
    that wasn't so hard was it?
    :D :Poke: :D

6. Actually, it was very hard. Painful, in fact. You caused me to relearn a lesson I shouldn't have forgotten to begin with:

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Thanks for the reminder.

Isn't it about time you went back to "luriking," whatever that is?

7. medicracer

sometimes the truth hurts.
    funny how when someone says something YOU don't agree with or like, they are an idiot.
    like i have been called here a number of times already. though i haven't seen anyone here as an idiot, only misinformed or woefully lacking in knowing anything about life and people.

luriking? yes, i don't know what that is either.

8. medicracer

i do believe i have as much right as you to say what i want, just as you may. and once again, if you don't like what i have to say, then don't read it. you have that freedom of choice.

9. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

That's true. I've got to say though, in the 15+ years I've been hanging out on the internet, your posts on this thread set a standard I've not seen exceeded.:rolleyes:

10. cinderella

cinderella Guest

So you don't care who you hurt, or how, as long as your "right to say what you want" is preserved. Yet you claim to be religious.

What a glorious example of hypocrisy in action.

=c.

11. medicracer

hurt? how have i hurt anyone here? i don't believe being offended and hurt are the same thing.
    ever been to church? has your pastor ever said things that may have hurt your feelings? is he not supposed to be the model of religion?
    would your feelings be hurt if you were told you were going to betray your savior for a measly few bucks?

now whenever you feel it appropriate to understand that i will not think you are somehow better than me or you no longer feel the need to try and talk down to me than fine, otherwise we can continue in this charade. you can try as you might to take issue with my opinions, however, for every 1 piece you may try and pick at, i have 2 items to back it up with.

12. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Sorry, but your time is up. You had the chance to display intelligence, sense, sensitivity and/or compassion; you've failed. You had the chance to listen to what has been said to you; you've chosen pride over reason. You had the chance to see the contradictions in your own words; you've opted for shallow justifications instead of self-examination. To put it succinctly, you've put your shortcomings on display for everyone to see; and however much you may wish to place blame on me, the truth is evident - and frankly, rather sad.

You may now have the last word, since that means so much to you; and I feel certain, based on your track record so far, that it will be as devoid of integrity as everything else you've said.

=c.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If a friend approached me then that would be someone asking for help, and I would certainly do so.
    As far as the wealthy part, that ain't me. All I have a lot of is debt.

14. My using the term "idiot" in reference to anyone on this BBS is extremely rare; it could probably be counted on the first two fingers of one hand. I reserve such a label for truly special people, like Ducelectronics and Brad.

But you're right - I did obliquely refer to you as an idiot. I don't truly think you've gone quite that far yet, although continuing to be offensive after you've been told that you're being offensive brings you oh so close to the Malicious Idiot category in which the above two individuals reside.

You wrote it.

Well, it's been fun (not really) but I have to get some work done. Bye!

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ROTFLMAO!:D

Medic, please let it go. You're wrong. Really.

16. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

There you go, right from the horse's mouth.

Ten to one he posts a reply. :Poke: :D

17. Ten to one he posts a reply.

Only if god tells him to.

18. medicracer

as you continue to show your level of intelligence, i am probably the most humble person that you will find, but seeing as how you know me better than myself, i guess you are right. it's all about pride.
    you ms. are the one that is sadly mistaken.

as for all the others that want to jump on the bandwagon and throw insults and mindless banter, feel free. i welcome the comments.

19. medicracer

if you would read the whole statement, i said they said do not help me, but you would still feel compelled to do something?