1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JRP has a new ride

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Always be as fresh and clean as you can be with Massengill. Now available in new Johnny Rock Page formula!:up:

2. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

3. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

Reality check- Money, Cars, Bikes, Making your own reality show and even competing as a Pro-Level Superbike Rider don't make up for being a world class douche-bag.

The more I read about this guy, the more he reminds me of post fame Vanilla Ice.

4. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Focusing on his actions on the track, IIRC, in saturday's race JRP was lapped by the entire field once and twice by hayes and the lead pack. just keep this in mind...

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You got served?

[​IMG]

6. caferace

caferace No.

Maybe he should start all over with a decent ride.

[​IMG]

-jim

7. sr9004u

sr9004u Well-Known Member

He's got bad ebay feedback....But its nothing compared to what it is here

8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

9. nads755

nads755 Well-Known Member

i wonder if he knows that he plastered the license plate numbers of his ferrari and porsche on ebay along with the stunning pic of that duc?

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

One strange aspect of my Aspergers is that I always catalogue the license plates of cars I pass (or, rarely, am passed by) when I'm driving.

This one made me spit my coffee on the dash when I saw it. Had to slow down & get a pic at the next stoplight.

It wasn't worth its own thread, but the title of this here thread made it a good spot to put these pics.

:crackup::crackup:

[​IMG]
    By auminer at 2011-02-24

[​IMG]
    By auminer at 2011-02-24

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Shocking! Somebody actually bought a Cadillac Catera!

12. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

I love the Catera! Made a shit load of money wrenching on them when I was at the dealer before I became a helmet salesman...