1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JRP has a new ride

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Sep 4, 2009.

1. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

:stupid:

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Dave K has long hairy toes? Ewwwwwww! Hobbit feet!

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

If that's what happening, what a shame...

Edit - the blackballing stuff, not Dave's gross feet.

4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I understand...just trying to provide you some more info from what I know. :)

As to cost effectiveness...they already have cameras...now you just need the software.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I suspect if I start the way I normally do I'll at least have to stare at it until Turn 5.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I have decided to combine the best of both of those personalities and will now be known as

Wheeliest.....Johnny Wheeliest.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So did this dumbass release the video to coincide with 9/11 like he said. :down:

8. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

If he does, that is ultimately one of the most CLASSLESS things someone can do. To equate your problems with a motorcycle racing series with 9/11, how incredibly retarded can you get. :down:

9. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

I'm not defending the guy because I'm a fan/supporter (I'm not), but all I've read is a post by/via Davie saying that he'd release the video today, and then what looks like speculation by Mongo that he is making a statement by picking 9/11 as the date (instead of it just being a poorly chosen date). Maybe I'm wrong, but that's all I've seen in this thread. Yes I know it's a poor date to choose, but things not related to 9/11 do happen on 9/11. Hasn't WERA held races on 9/11 before? Did people accuse WERA of equating motorcycle racing with a terrorist attack?

Again, I'm just going off of what I've seen posted here. If he did connect his video release with "9/11" then yeah I agree with the scorn being thrown at him, but I haven't seen anything that supports that claim yet.

10. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

He didn't post it. I asked him about it and he said he that when he said he was gonna post it "on Friday," he wasn't looking at the date. Once he realized the date, he abandoned that idea. He said he didn't have any intent to try to link to the date. I believe him.

11. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Very good to know. Thanks for the update and clarification, John.

12. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bullshit John, he posted specifically on facebook that he was going to release it on 9/11 because it was appropriate or some shit. It wasn't a coincidence or anything of the sort.

His own words - Johnny Rock Page "I think I'll try to release it on 9-11-09 kind of appropriate" Tue at 10:02pm

14. Post on FB:

Take it how you want.

EDIT: I see MONGO beat me too it.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  15. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

JRP is a stain.

16. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

and I think you all have a bromance goin with that "stain":beer:

17. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Just another nail in the coffin that is Jack Page.

And people actually wonder why so much bull dung is flung his way. He deserves everything he gets.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What are you going to try and hold him accountable to his own words>>>?? He had no idea...in his world 9-11 is a Porsche.:rolleyes:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That would work if Pegram was racing a German bike :D

I wonder if John will sell the Ferrari now?

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Methinks the interested party's conspicuous absence from the beeb is because, as shown, opinion here is not as easily manipulated as the press. Either that or he was issued a permaban long ago.