1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JRP has a new ride

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Sep 4, 2009.

1. maybe the incident happened between turns 9-11.

2. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

The fact that people argue about what he said/meant probably makes him hard.

3. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

That's definitely interesting, Mongo. And pretty much damning evidence against him. To say the least.

4. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Wow. So much for calling the guy and asking him about it! I don't read Facebook and missed any previous quotation of it.

I reported what he said. My mistake was believing him.

I stand corrected.

5. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

PS: On the other hand, he didn't actually post it yet. It would have been additionally damning if he had.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What are the odds that he changed his mind on his own and was unaware of the reactions here? 1%? 2%?

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Him threatening to be a total douchebag 3 days from now, and then not actually following through, doesn't make him any less of a douchebag.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No worries, I didn't want to give people yet more ammo so I didn't quote it the first time and hoped that the input he was getting on FB changed his mind (which it did, he posted the following day he'd wait until 9/12). Him lying to you is what got me to find the quote again. Kind of surprised he didn't delete it.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He got a bit of reaction on FB too, I think that had more effect than here.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK. I figured some of the racers from here made their reactions known on Facebook.

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Damn, i deleted him on FB. Maybe i need to send another friend request. This shit is better than 'the Young and restless" and "All my Children" combined:D:rock:

12. You have no idea what you are missing. He was a motivational speaker at a school earlier this week.

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Motivating kids to hold up the line?:crackup:

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Actually it did.........but that's besides the point. :mad:

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Or Dial-A-Cop...

16. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Having a bad run on believing what people are telling you huh? First Roger gets you, now this...

17. Day One

Day One Well-Known Member

John is pretty good at lying.

18. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

19. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

I don't think I'll ever be in the position of selling $19,000 bikes and $5600 forks...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  20. evil smile

evil smile Well-Known Member

Met the guy at NJMP, he is a really chill dude and i really do feel sorry for him and all thats happening to him. He is a go getter and has made a very successful business out of it. he is doing what i hope to be doing 10 years from now (other than holding people off) hehe.

Anyways, during our long conversation he did make it very clear to me that he is in noway ever trying to race the fast guys, because equipment aside he doesnt have what it takes to hold on to them. he mentioned he was 4 seconds a lap slower and once hayes passed he was afraid if he moved the leading group would wipe him off. I completely agree with him, cause lets face it, no one wants to watch Yates drop kick anyone again (I DO I DO)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBoKWno0-DU

All in all most of you guys are experienced racers and your opinions count alot more than mine does. But lets forget JRP's goofy off track behavior and fortune and focus on his actions on track.