1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is your kid a boy, girl or future mental inmate?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're absolutely correct :crackup:

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah I finally got that as noted in post 55. :)

I was slow on the uptake on that one.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

4. condon66

condon66 Member well known

No, she didn't "win" that debate. Did she prove there are more than two genders?

No. No she did not.

No matter how many different ways people choose to "identify", there are only two genders. That's what his argument is. Not, 'there are two ways to identify.' The ways a person can choose to identify are endless. But with gender there are only two.

crashman likes this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:That " I am a potato if I say I am a potato" crap gets tiresome fast...

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No she did not and Crowder didn't prove anything either, but her argument was better.

7. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Actually, he proved she couldn't prove him wrong. That's all there is to it. They don't like to acknowledge that biologically there are males and there are females. Her argument wasn't better because she has no argument. There are a small percentage where nature mixes it up a little but just like nature only gives some people three fingers on a hand. We don't label them a new species though.