1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I almost like Lorenzo now....

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Aug 12, 2018.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

How exactly is it a wannabe-a-star routine when you are a star?
    You new here? :D

5axis and track wagon like this.
  2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Not true.

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Exactly, I just love how these guys make it happen. Lorenzo, Marquez, Dovi, Rossi, Pedrosa, I like them all, just want close racing.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know what I've seen better than me? I didn't say that you haven't been here. But you've obviously kept a low enough profile that I haven't noticed you.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

If the CHEATRIOTS, have another great season, which they likely will, we will see him often.:D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he will be a lot more active here from the moment the reset button is pressed on week one. :D

7. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Because we are guys and that means this whiney, preening behavior is unacceptable. I’m a bit older so my racer ideal is guys like Gary Nixon at the riders meeting asking “which of you a—holes is finishing second to me today?” Charming Mr. Nixon didn’t have a butler.

track wagon, Steeltoe and Phl218 like this.
  8. :crackup:

track wagon likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

I hated him. Hated the boring races on the yamaha. Then he started eating spaghetti bolognese. And suddenly i started saying:”I got JLo”. Then he started winning. Kinda like him now.

Metalhead and track wagon like this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Max was more annoying IMHO.

But he also got broken more by VR .

11. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

The way he is riding now and being on the same team with Mark next year there is going to be whole a lot of orange / red on the podium at every race. This could be good or bad for the season, we will see!

12. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

I'm for anyone infront of Marquez. Just waiting for someone to park him in the corner, run him wide into the grass and then lift a hand to say sorry. Just to do it again the next race with a boyish smile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Phl218 and blkduc like this.
  13. condon66

condon66 Member well known

:stupid:

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

As much of a Yamaha fan that I am, I still want this to happen. It will send a big FU to Lyn Jarvis/Yamaha and Gigi (?)/Ducati. They both deserve it.

15. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

If JLO finishes 2nd in the champeenship, and racks up a couple more wins this season, i wonder if he'll have 2nd thoughts about going to Honda?

Ducati would probably been willing to give him a blank check if he continues racing this good til the end of the season.

track wagon likes this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

And you have never commented about a rider's personality? Take your time before you answer.

17. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

My wife took a video of me yelling st rhe TV and the last 2 laps!! I just want someone to beat Marquez not because I dont like him I just love the racing.

turbulence, Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

So, this one dood that’s somewhat annoying off track (to you) starts winning races and ya’ll start coming around to his side.

Sent from my PUIGFONE using AlbertoTalk

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  19. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I turned the corner on Jorge when I saw that he had a special needs girl who was really into art design one of his helmets. I don’t recall the particulars, but I do recall thinking that it was a very cool thing for him to do.

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

If I remember she had autism, and did a few of his helmets

sharkattack and BigBird like this.