1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I almost like Lorenzo now....

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Aug 12, 2018.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

It has taken me a while to warm up to him but anytime he can stick it to Marquez I become a greater fan. The air in the Honda garage next year will need a chain saw to cut through it. Especially if Lorenzo keeps opening a new can of Maquez Woop-Ass.

2. He'd almost like you - if he cared :D

3. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Forgot which podcast i heard this on. But Lorenzo might go down as the GOAT.
    Beat Rossi on the same bike
    Beat Marques to a title
    Got wins on thr Ducati
    All he has to do now is beat Marquez on the same bike.

4. All I can say is I’d love to be a fly on the wall position right above the 2 garages next year.

5. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

I couldn’t stand Pedrosa back when he submarined Nicky, but over time I’ve come to root for the little bastard.

Same with Lorenzo. He was a Whiney Little Bitch, and still is but as he matures I’m finding myself no longer rooting against him.

6. Pedro I always felt seemed like a broken man to me.

7. TZ250lover

TZ250lover Well-Known Member

I hate Honda.

Banditracer and boccarp like this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did you hear the announcer refer to him as Gorgeous Jorge at the end of the race?

sharkattack and BigBird like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Georgeous George ... Alliteration and $hit

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

10. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

That thing has more hp than anyone is giving credit for. I sure don't see the Duc walking away from it like last year. Those Jap engineers are working hard for their rice balls this year.

Attached Files:

Wheel Bearing, 418 and Phl218 like this.
  11. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I've always almost liked him.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, I don't think I've seen you here since the Super Bowl.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Alliteration is phonetic, not alphabetic.

Knotcher likes this.
  14. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

I'm another one of those guys that kinda just can't stand Jorge and thinks he's a whiner, but I have to admit, the guy has incredible talent, and he certainly makes monumental efforts some of the time, whenever he overcomes his whiney-ness. I always remember that picture of him in his rookie MotoGP year at Laguna, launching himself to the moon in turn 5 from just trying too hard, and that time, leaving Assen to get his collar bone operated on and coming back to race. He's not one of my favorites, but the guy has huge talent and drive, no doubt, and that is going to make next year interesting in the Honda pits once he adapts to the Honda, assuming he does. They may have to change it a lot to please him though...so it may take a while.

track wagon likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Capture.JPG
    :Poke:

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

At worst 3rd, behind Ago and MM93.

scottn likes this.
  17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Like a Spanish Crutchlow but with a turn named after him instead of gravel traps.

track wagon and Phl218 like this.
  18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

If learning to ride the gp18 well adeed skills that he can take to Honda with his Yamaha experience it's possible that he lays the wood to everyone next year.

track wagon and mike574 like this.
  19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Suzi Perry started calling him that when he was on 250's. It got flirty considering he couldn't grow a mustache.

J Lo is fun to watch when he is on. But his off track persona with his ridiculous butler and his whole Biaggi-esque wannabe-a-star routine is nauseating.

20. Not sure why you girls care so much about a racer’s personality, or his off track escapades. Is there a TMZ for racer fans, or is The Beeb it?

Lavana, mike-guy and aaronson like this.