1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, what's up with Benghazi anyway? You guys don't talk about that one anymore. :D

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

We'll find out if the FBI can recover her e-mails from her server. We haven't forgotten. We're tenacious..:D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't wait for the magnificent KLO™ you're going to send if in the end, none of that stuff sticks. That should be glorious. :D

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What difference at this point does it make?

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. I would have thought that you would like to see Hillary go down in flames as a precursor to the Trump/Ventura vs. Sanders/(insert token minority) matchup.

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, the hole just keeps getting deeper. I really hope she goes down hard for this one.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What did I ever say that led you to believe that I care if she makes it or not? :confused:

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Your "unwavering support" for a Trump presidency is more likely to be rewarded with Hillary gone.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My mistake, I actually thought you said that I would not want to see her go down in flames.

You are correct: anything that improves Trump's chances is good. :D

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Saw this today and thought of this thread. I laughed.

Attached Files:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I love that you just pretended you know an acronym I totally made up rather than ask what it means. Then again, you might know. :D

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I love it that you think I give a shit about your acronyms.:D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, besides the fact that it proves that you post totally random responses to things you don't understand, you should care when your name is involved. :D

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean it doesn't stand for Key Logistics Optimization?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Close: Kangas Letter of Outrage.
    OK, maybe not that close.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Sadly enough that's what I thought you were talking about. You always seem to get a kick out of my letters of righteous indignation...:p

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess I'm easily amused by things like guys without children angrily writing a school district in another state to complain about their policies. Or other similar stuff. :D

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hey man, it's a vent. Would you rather I go out and kill people?:crackup:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Can we choose the target?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's a good point. If people wrote more letters instead of taking guns to the movie theater… :D

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You need to concern yourself with the real problems of the world, like Deflategate or whether or not a guy with one nut rode his bicycle faster because he doped. Important stuff, not something you may perceive as a problem with our public schools.
    Writing a letter to the editor is so 20th century, these days we tweet our indignation to the universe and move briskly onward to the next Cecil.
    Join the herd, now, contentment is a moo away.