1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Neither does congress. They sit up there and lie to the people who are answering their questions with more lies. How the fuck can anyone see any good on either side of this?

2. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

The news this morning was saying that Hilary turned her server over. They also said that of the 10 emails that were sampled previously, 4 were classified. Of those 4, 2 were classified Top Secret. I know 10 is a poor sampling and is probably not representative of the entire pool. However, that is 40% of the samples taken! Why was it not confiscated by the FBI immediately??

As a comparison, Petreaus's house was searched, the woman's house was searched, he was charged and convicted over Confidential material in his desk drawer that was shared with another person with a higher security clearance than that.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Hildebeast gets the ultimate pussy pass.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

From what I heard it was the back up she made of her server, not the actual server she used with SOS.

5. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

That is interesting. Does that mean she was reproducing and retaining classified material?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So did they make the back-up this week, or has it been available the entire time they have claimed the records to be unavailable?

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Two things here:

Hillary is still in the race.

Hillary is getting beat by the left.

Something is wrong.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It was a snippet I heard on the radio on the way to work so unfortunately I cannot answer either question.

I do however see where you are going with it :up:

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

FTFY

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"but those emails were not classified when I received them."

Remember that sentence, you're going to hear it soon and often.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Of course or they would have a better chance of recovering the incriminating oops personal deleted emails.

In reality they should have ALL servers and the computers attached (for convenience) including printers and copiers.

But like Sandy Burglar she will at most get a wrist slap. Patraeos should sue under the equal protection clause :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You seriously need to stop posting anything about any female.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

That's true but according to her history, it's true...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's the whole family, not just her.

15. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of another phrase, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

These people wouldn't know the truth if they were shot in the face with it.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

True. and agreed

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It is a tactic that has always worked well for them.

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Monica knows what that feels like. :crackup:

19. chas

chas Well-Known Member

One would think that "HEAD OF" the state department, she should know what should and shouldn't be classified (or hell, TOP SECRET) and what information that may not have been classified just yet but should be classified.

Shouldn't the head of that department be the one who should be driving what is and isn't classified?

But it's always best to take no responsibility. It must have been someone else's fault. you know... who ever she reports to or maybe some pee on below her, but never her.

You know how long that approach works in the real world?

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Are you saying this as a poster, or mod and board owner?

If as a poster, I would tell you that you just issued your own pass to her (and other women).

If as mod/owner, I would do what I am told. :D