1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Wasn't Patreous found guilty and made a felon for much less?

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Republican I think, so it's different.

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Actually accused of passing state secrets to mistress.

Did Hillabob pass state secrets?

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

To Huma? Most likely.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't matter, her last name is Clinton.

There is a reason she stayed married to Bill.

6. Sacko DougK

To someone with a security clearance. Which to me, is way less of a breach of security and a lower threat compared to an open server containing tens of thousands of emails and documents.

So, by your argument I gather two things. First, Hillary's breach of security should be weighted greater. Second you are one who would blindly vote for her. Most likely because, "it's her turn." :crackup:

7. Sacko DougK

Every action outside of the government system is a violation of cyber secrurity laws. Ever unprotected data packet is basically passing state secrets. Especially the classified documents/emails she had on them. So, how many counts should she receive? Is there a cap?

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

What argument? Relax Dougie, I was just stating facts... :)

9. Sacko DougK

Dude, when have I ever not been relaxed?

I think your facts are a bit selective and full of holes.

10. Yea, having the name Clinton gets you a pass. Like Bill got when he was impeached for receiving a blow job. :rolleyes:

11. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Blow job / perjury. Same thing. To some people, apparently.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Full of holes?
    Selective?

Two facts:

• State Secrets
    • Mistress
    No opinion in the number of available 'happy cavities' in the Mistress, didn't even get to select the state secrets.

13. He lied about a blow job. Regardless, the Clinton name didn't get him a pass, and some in this thread have implied that the name does.

14. Sacko DougK

There, fixed one hole for you already. :Poke:

Now, should talk about the Grand Canyon that are Hillary's servers with over 50,000 emails alone. I have yet to hear how many classified reports or other documents are on there. Each one could be a violation of cyber security laws, her own directives to the State Department employees, and are easily accessible to foreign governments. If the Russians and Chinese can hack into the secured White House systems, you have to presume that they also accessed her servers.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  15. Sacko DougK

I think are missing what they are saying. The Clinton name did not get him a pass, it is giving her a pass. Ultimately, because of that blowjob.

16. Sacko DougK

BTW, how many times have the FBI been over to the Clinton's to investigate the breach of security and the laws she violated??

They did go to the Petreaus home to gather evidence. Why are we having to go through Congress for Hillary?

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

the old p***y pass. Being hard on Hillary is being hard on every women, even your own Mother, you misogynist asshole.

:rolleyes:

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

She also kept it after leaving office and destroyed evidence. To this day the government does not nor has not possessed the server. So whatever is on it is based upon what she says/thinks.

Oh and don't forget she was not the only one on it. It was NOT for convenience it was to obscure/hide communications. Otherwise why do it and have her aides on it. But like always the government class will leave its people alone.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, yeah it did.

They also got a pass on Whitewater and a lot of other shit. They're good.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

not to split hairs but I dont think Bill Clinton was impeached. While the House did impeach him, the senate did not, therefore he was not impeached.

Also, it was not for a blow job. It was for perjury and obstruction of justice. When a man steals a can of beans, it is not because he was hungry. Its because he stole a can of beans.