1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

spot on man.. :bow:

2. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

You forgot to include the Seth Rich murder

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Facts don't care about your feelings.

cav115 likes this.
  4. jeffr1ey

what facts are those?

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I was thinking calendar when I wrote it so let's go with that. <handshake>

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Simple, there are only four requirements to be qualified to be the POTUS; 35 yro, citizen, resident, and elected. Trump meets all of 'em.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's the Russians.....

Haven't you been listening....?

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I voted for him because even still I believe he was a better choice than the other shit sammiches that was offered up.

As for the deflection comments, it's not about deflection, it's about the obvious and blatant biased that is getting reported. The media has been stepping on it's dick with golf shoes trying to pin something on him using the spaghetti method. It doesn't have to be true, they're just hoping something sticks. It's been such a cluster fuck of bullshit stories that I have no idea what to believe anymore. The media has lost every ounce of credibility it had left and yet I'm supposed to believe every story they throw out as fact? The shit show you speak of is coming from the media trying to make a fart into full blown NORO virus diarrhea.

If Trump's guilty of something, fry him. Makes no difference to me.

jeffr1ey likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfao, please tell me what's happening! PLEASE!!!

Is it the mass execution of gays?
    Is it the way he's treating women?
    No wait, it's gotta be Russia right?

I'll wait here for specifics that you and the three others In your "I hate trump" circle jerk can come up with.

Your tears are delicious by the way!

cav115 likes this.
  10. jeffr1ey

I don't disagree with this at all. However, I feel a lot of this is Trump's own doing to a certain extent. The entire narrative is different depending on what news media outlet you listened to and it is becoming dangerous. But the media isn't controlling a lot of what Trumps says during interviews and on twitter, a lot of which contradicts his own administration.

jase likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

True but none of which is illegal or an impeachable offense.

Imagine how successful Trump would have been in life had he been a better person. I am amazed, after watching how he does business, that he has been that successful.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  12. jeffr1ey

Agreed. I have never said he has done anything illegal. There is really no proof, just a lot of smoke, which also means nothing. And it is really difficult to decipher facts anymore and that is becoming more problematic.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Facts are true and measurable. I hear a lot of feelings from those of you that suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome, but none of it is fact based. Watch Tucker school a leftie about facts vs feelings:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5438703913001/?#sp=show-clips

14. jeffr1ey

i wouldn't trust anything from Fox News as you probably wouldn't trust anything from CNN.. Your perception of facts aligns with what you believe, just as the left's perception of facts is what they believe and so on. There is a big part of the problem. Both sides are living in there own reality.

jase and cpettit like this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Deal! :beer:

16. pickled egg

So your argument is, "FOX said it, so it can't be true"?

17. jeffr1ey

no my argument, is that you can't trust anything the media says, which includes Fox.

jase and SnacktimeKC like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That makes no sense, nothing Comey could write would matter a bit.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No one would see a difference. :D

20. pickled egg

Yet you choose to believe that despite an absence of evidence, Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and is subject to impeachment?

Critical thinking. Give it a shot.