1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full electric F150

Discussion in 'General' started by nlzmo400r, May 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You should try adding a little fuel...you'll probably get more output.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's too exhausting

3. Venom51

Well we are going to need some form of catalyst to generate more discussion.

BigBird likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That is DEF a possibility.

BigBird likes this.
  5. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Whatever you do, let's keep it compressed, I don't have all day to read.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Not enough muffling and too much blowby

cav115 likes this.
  8. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

I wonder how many cyber truck orders, will be switched to lighting orders.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Venom51

There will probably be a lot of folks alternating back and forth.

BigBird, cav115 and mram0256 like this.
  10. pickled egg

Currently, direct sales is the model for the imaginary truck.

11. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

So.. any time a company shows a protoype its vaporware? So, the F150 lightening is vaporware as well, right? Have you seen the factory Tesla is building for the Cybertruck? Vaporware, LOL.

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I told y'all to buy stock last Friday. Value is up 10% since then.

13. pickled egg

Ooh, a factory! :rolleyes:

How long before the first hideous piece of shit rolls off the slap-together-poorly line?

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Shoot my amazing response showed up 2 times on my end so I hit delete and it is gone. I'm glad Tesla finally has competition and may quit screwing the American public.

Bottom line, I hate Tesla because they f..k the small entrepreneur, and in turn all their car owners that may want an independent to fix that toaster in the future. It's my own vendetta, and many won't agree. Heck if I wasn't a small business owner, it may not even bother me, I don't know? However, I think it would because even when I worked for the man, I wanted to buy parts to fix my own stuff and I usually didn't go to a dealer for repairs. For the past 10 years, TESLA won't sell parts to anyone else for repair.

They also screw the little entrepreneur, by selling direct, and not allowing small mom and pop business owners the opportunity to live the American dream and own a Tesla dealership.

Having said all that, the new sports car they are developing is so freaking fast, if I was rich enough to own it, I may have to get off my high horse. LOLOL

15. Boman Forklift

It is freaking ugly. My neighbor has one on order and I asked him to at least park that ugly POS in the garage when he gets it, so I don't have to look at it.

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You appear to have just woken up from the 1950s. There are no “mom and pop” dealerships anymore, just large conglomerates buying them all up.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We still have one or two that are local here. Not a small dealer, but local, not national.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

This is missing UGLY AS FUCK on the far right hand column.

On another note, the Beeb's pun game is quite impressive.

19. Boman Forklift

While that maybe true. At least there is an option for people to buy them, granted they are much more wealthy than I am.

Plus for other brands of cars you can buy parts, and Tesla doesn’t currently allow that. They even f’d people when their computer board was designed incorrectly with a rewrite able chip that didn’t have the duty cycle for the amount of info they tracked. They failed after a few years, and charged people 4K for a replacement board when an independent could fix it for a few hundred, or Tesla do the right thing and warranty it.

Anyway the government or a lawsuit got them to start covering it. I also understand the government or lawsuits get many manufacturers to do things.

20. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Well, they are both electric, but the Tesla probably hauls more than a lamp or florescent fixture...

TSC_113 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.