1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frivolous lawsuit against Keigwins trackday organization:gofundme link

Discussion in 'General' started by duc995, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Fucking up sucks. Sucking it up sucks too.

Fucking up and trying to blame others makes you deserve a wash-up. Because you suck. The situation might have sucked, but we are not
    Talking computer chess here.

Fucking up and trying to blame others plus suing makes you a whiny douchebag that needs some clearing of sand in his vag.

Thanks from the other duc riders with those things called testicles...

TLR67 and crashman like this.
  2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

well me personally, i 100% agree. but then i also like all the old WWII tracks of europe with literally zero runoff, and Macau, and all the irish road racing the best, and i think all the paved runoff at all the new tracks is ridiculous... so my idea about calculated risk acceptance and some goober that just wants to tell all his friends he went to the track on his bone stock gixxer, are probably pretty well off.

i'd lean towards the idea that mistakes should hurt, or at least kinda sorta have a punishment, which should in turn try to teach you to personally have some restraint on yourself or understand the severity of sharpening your skills before acting ridiculous. BUT... mistakes happen, bikes break, engines blow... i'd hate to have a catastrophic accident that changed my life... brain damage or paralysis or permanent disability, only to find out that it was because of some lack of grounds maintenance.

to me... runoff ruts are the responsibility of the track owner to take care of on a continuous basis. they cut the grass, they fix the pavement, they should groom the runoff too. anything within the walls of the circuit should be maintained. if you know you have grading that generates ruts, you should have that built into your maintenance schedule and routinely. a rider seeing a walled bank and hitting it, is different than expecting to slide off into the grass and hitting a giant rock or rut or piece of exposed concrete or something. if the track is not doing that, or doesn't feel they need to up to a particular standard... what's the difference between going to the track and just ripping backroads? people expect to go to the track for a safer environment to push themselves than the street. if its not safer... well...

generally, i hate how litigious the US is, and i hate stupid ass lawsuits that seem to stem from somebody just being butthurt or embarrassed (like: you crashed and broke your leg and then feel like somebody else should pay for it because "they have insurance" or some shit). but running wide on turn exit like in that video, and hitting those sandbags... i'd personally put that on the track. to me... a track ORG is just a renter. yes they should ensure for themselves that the environment is safe and to their liking, but they're just passing thru, they don't own the place. you wouldn't go to a country club and have some huge ruts in the middle of the green, and then be like, well the golfer should just adjust his game. no, you'd be like, mother fucker you own this shit and we all pay you money, keep the greens maintained. same thing to me. and a person as the customer, should have a reasonable expectation that these things are being looked after. i've been to the track for 20 years now in some capacity... i know what to look at, i know where accidents are most likely to happen, but that's not everyone. not everyone is you guys. if you don't know what to look at, you won't see it. sometimes it seems like you gotta cater to the lowest common denominator to make sure people have a good safe experience.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    badmoon692008, Wingnut, TLR67 and 2 others like this.
  3. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Calm down dude. I'm just saying it's weird, is all. I was genuinely wondering if there was a reason you did it.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Damn Sweaty types more than Broome lol.

G 97 and Sweatypants like this.
  5. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

So an advanced rider can't tell if the conditions are safe and pull the plug when there not.
    Doesn't remember signing a waiver.

On the other side of the page.

Did a little searching. Seems he owns Olive construction, checked with BBB. No reviews or complaints. NONE, that is flat weird.
    Address is just San Francisco https://oliveconstruction.net/ find the street view interesting.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/szymon-dziadzia-7800b191/

He is a big fan of go fund me.
    https://www.gofundme.com/profile/szymon-dziadzia-nhekk

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, no, gross negligence doesn't protect ignorant people. They are to protect people from others doing things that are beyond any normal expectations.

crashman likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So are you buddies with the guys suing or something or just normal BBS arguing?

crashman likes this.
  8. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

Those 2 sets of people are not mutually exclusive. I’ve been talking about expectations this entire time.

The latter. I can see why he thinks he has a valid case. I guess that means I’m playing devils advocate here.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Why are the sandbags not present and the erosion ruts filled in for both MotoGP and WSBK events but both exist for a trackday event? Shouldn’t the track operate under some level of standard process and procedures. Why change.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We bitch because it is a royal pain in the ass to read. You obviously don't care enough about your content to change your style to something legible. That makes it hard for us to care about the content...

rd400racer, MachineR1 and Mot Okstef like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah they are when you go on track.

Cool.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure on the date of the event, could have been rainy season.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Y'all could do what I do and just skip it. :D

rd400racer likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do most of the time - but then he gets all pissed when I don't listen to his ideas on how to save vintage racing.

15. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Check calendar of events for week before WSBK. I bet there is no motorcycles or cars running around day before. Preparing track is paid for, way to much money involved.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I guess my idea works better for Scott. You have to read that stuff. :D

17. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true asshole.
    Again nothing to do with thread.

Have a great day.

Steven

18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Oh and thats another tread sir.
    Again spoken just like you said it.
    Now back to saving organizations from lawsuits.

Steven

Past Glory likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everything to do with your post wondering why people bitch about your posts.

Yes I'm an asshole, but that's got nothing to with why your posts are unreadable...

t500racer likes this.
  20. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Truth. :cool:

I spoke directly with Mongo about my concerns with sprint races at Atlanta Motor Speedway and left the track with a credit for the following weekend at a well known much safer track. :clap: