1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Paula Deen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 20, 2013.

1. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

No, I have always been blessed with the ability to do it face to face...
    Could be why I work for myself nowadays.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You need to be smarter about it and only talk to people who share your opinion. :Poke:

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Some people are sneaky.
    I need to just not trust anyone.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Now that is a winning strategy right there.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that goes without saying.
    But if you're going to talk to someone, make sure they also have something to lose if the truth comes out.

6. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

:D

Attached Files:

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I just watch a clip of her appearance this morning with Lauer.

My first impression, "pathetic."

I barely know this lady or what she sold but working in the industry that I work, we have some hefty sets so the name was bounced around. So, I am reluctant to call the appearance, fake.

Sometimes, one just need to roll with the punches. Or just kill someone and be forgiven faster.

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

She just lost Wal Mart, Home Depot and Ceasars after already losing Smithfield and Food Network. Target will dump her next.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yep. The thought police are running full speed.

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

The worlds saddest violin is playing for Paula.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How tolerant and forgiving of you.

12. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I've read most of these post so with that I'll say this.

I realize you hear alot of the younger crowd throwing the word around like it's nothing. I say it all the time with a "a" not "er". Unfortunately they ARE 2 totally different words and has 2 totally separate meanings. When I call people Nigg"A" im saying it in the manner of "nergo please" When it comes across as "er" it's degrading and coming off like I am less than you are, and not worth of being treated as a human being.

I also think some will say it in someone presence of someone, that they feel they maybe comfortable with. I had someone do that on a regular basis and corrected him a few times but I've seen him also call a white person that. I figured he was doing it to be cool with me. Even though he already was, but I noticed he would only do so in my presence and only in my presence. Any other black man that he dealt with probably would have an issue with it. I've also seen him state that a customer was "Nigger Rich" which meant his ass is poor any other time but now the insurance check is here he's got plenty to spend. I didn't agree with the usage of the word but everything else, from my experience with certain customers was dead on correct.

So i understand the non black people feeling on the issue but it still is a issue for people! It's really hard to explain but at the end of the day it boils down to 3 things. The context of the conversation, the word used "a" "er" and the look on your damn face when it's said. I don't hear any black folks calling each other "ER".

I've seen racist before and it's really mainly in the way that shit comes out of your mouth and the face made while in the act which kinda shows your intent. More so like you trying to talk to a girl who wouldn't let you open the door for her!

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good explanation T

14. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Really? I sure do.

(and yes, it's always when someone is pissed off at the other.)

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If Dog the Bounty Hunter can do it and make it back to TV then I give it 6 months she'll be back making pie's on the Cooking Channel.

16. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I thought that's why we have the NAACP (Niggas Ain't Always Colored People).

:D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I use every fun insulting word I can come up with when ranting - usually at drivers. Main thing for me is I don't actually base the words I use on the sex or race of the person. Called many a male a stupid ass cunt for example.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

We must know a lot of the same people. :D

19. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

If you read even part of the other "articles" on that website, I can't believe you would think that was real or possible.