1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Paula Deen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 20, 2013.

1. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ok, understood.:up:

Paula Deen is, to me, a person that's still living in a world of the past. She is what she is which is ok to an extent however, she needs to be smart enough to look at her surrounding world and accept that she can't say what ever comes to her mind, even if it was 20 or so years ago. I don't put her slang and accent as a strike against her since I've been accused of having a hell of a Texas accent. I don't hear it coming from myself but maybe I do. Hell, I speak just like most other Texas people. A person's accent is not a reason to declare a person ignorant or a moron. That's a result of where one is raised. Environment so to speak.

3. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Since Paula Deen is not only a Democrat who voted for Obama twice she campaigned for him, I think it's safe to call her an Obama supporter.;)

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And a damned racist Obama supporter to boot.

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Are all of these allegations substantiated? Or has she already been convicted and sentenced for her alleged bigotry?

6. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

You trying to give her a break?

7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Maybe some of us are not willing to jump on the "tar & feathers" bandwagon just yet.

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

An ill timed faux pas in a slow news week will bring heck to any reputation...

Once the momentum gets going, just stand back and yell "Fore!".

Did I just use a golf metaphore?

Someone shoot me...

9. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

also, dont put it past the political spin machines to nurture private scandals to take the focus off their own crap stick.

10. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

I interpet that as yes.

Read the link at all?

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hmm...you think with a url like "blacklegalissues", there might be the *teensiest* bit of bias? :rolleyes:

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yes, I am. Until people stop over-reacting and looking for something to be offended by. You know what? I'm offended by this bullshit witch-hunting. Hell, Tiger Woods wasn't offended by Fuzzy's bad jokes, but his sponsors dropped him too. People need to lighten the hell up and stop looking to make everyone's thoughts a crime.

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

14. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Sounds to me like you're the one who's biased.I didn't really give a hoot until the brief rundown of the complaint against her and her brother has been put up on the net.

Obviously none of you have read it at all due to the fact that you don't mention it,just the domain name.Typical knee-jerk reaction.

Jay,bet you didn't give OJ a break.No I didn't either.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Seems you have a problem with projecting. That's ok, because your opinion of what I "sound" like means about as much to me as the brouhaha over some fat southern broad who uttered the word "nigger".

Whoop-de-fucking-doo. :rolleyes:

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well, there YOU go with the disrespectful clichés.....

:D

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Shaddap, hippie! :crackup:

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've had lawyers in lawsuits accuse us of trying to kill racers so pardon me if I don't take accusations in a lawsuit as being proof of anything...

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Stifle, hermit!... :D

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I really don't give a shit...what she or her brother said..what jokes they told..or who they cussed out, while said folks were cashing pay checks.

People who are offended should STFU...sweep off their own door steps, and stop looking for a lawyer to do what the lottery hasn't done for them.