1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You want to call me out by name now? I’ve never posted my name on here so if you want to get personal we can do that you fucking CUNT.

Nearly every police dept, state patrol, and sheriff dept outside of a handful of urban shitholes like the one you worked for issues rifles. It’s so common that it’s not even questioned.

The fact that you don’t know this calls into question whether you were ever actually even in LE.

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Not that I want to agree with the other guy buy you're wrong on velocity and lethality of a rifle vs a pistol. 9mm is going to be about 12-1300 fps at the muzzle, AR is probably about 3000 FPS. Much lighter bullet but way more lethal due to the speed. I've seen quite a few people shot with a pistol survive. When the city I live in had 71 homicides in a year there were nearly 600 people shot, mostly by pistols.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

did you mean to quote me or him?

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Rifle rounds are deadlier. Higher velocity. Greater tissue damage. Greater hydrostatic damage. Fragmentation of the projectile shreds blood vessels and organs.

Pistol rounds are known to fail to penetrate through heavy clothing.

Fucktard has it right. Broken clock or blind squirrel, whatevs. :moon:

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Huh, that offended you??? Is it not in your screen name, you imbecile? :crackup: I figured Rob or Ron....not a bad guess for a mall cop huh? ;)

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That is quite a stretch, although there was once a small push to share ammo between pistols and carbines, it never got much traction

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Let me restate what I just deleted.

I’ve seen examples like this that apparently qualify as handguns according to the gun dealers I’ve shopped at
    https://www.sigsauer.com/products/firearms/rifles/sigmpx/

maybe this type of weapon was used in the Florida situation we are debating. An AR rifle would seem like the wrong tool for such a short distance.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

it doesn’t matter, you rotten piece of shit. I’ve got nothing to hide, and karma will have its way with you.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Not every officer carries a rifle and all firearms require qualification training.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I am not being mean when I say this, but you really don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. It’s kind of painful to watch. So I’m just going to stop responding and we can pretend it never happened.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I think you got that ass backwards, as usual.....bare with me here but I think karma located your retarded ass.

You're just one of those life trolls who just don't stfu when they should, you actually have yourself convinced that you're so smart and know more than others on various subjects, policing being the one that amuses me the most. Like I said earlier, you're just one big ole goofball with fake rage for the internet at that.

12. StaccatoFan

And what makes you so credible as an expert in law enforcement as well please.

I’m not a ballistics expert. Admitted.

What’s your super power that grants you expert status over the decisions these police make under fire?

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Where are you? I can see that in some places due to dept size, budget, and patrol duties, but I honestly cannot think of an agency I’ve seen in Missouri that doesn’t have a rifle in every patrol car. Maybe St Louis City but that could go either way.

Qualification is a given, if only for legal purposes. But the fact is, it’s just not that hard to operate an AR so it’s not a big deal.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Go to hell! I know far more than you could ever imagine because you’re nothing but a fake ass, lying, poser piece of shit. Head to head at anything and I’d crush you without breaking a sweat. You’re garbage. Pocket lint. Pond scum. Literally feces.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Holy shit, do your parents know you're on the computer this late??? Get to f'ing bed already GI Joe.....maybe you can set up a playdate with the other Joe's on here and talk more shit about things you're clueless about. :crackup:

16. StaccatoFan

What have we learned from this Boys and Girls?

RYoung for Supreme Court because he has the superior brain and knows everything.

If you’re a police officer, do not try to stop a stolen UPS truck. No matter how hard you try to do what’s right. You have a tin shield and your lives don’t matter. Colin Kapernick says so. The thieves were the victims.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

We aren’t going to do this again. I could say anything short of “I’m the guy that shot Bin Laden” and it wouldn’t be enough for you people.

I’m no expert. But I know about guns, I know about training and tactics, I know about psychology and how people act under stress. I just know a lot of dumb shit because I retain things really well. I find the legal system extremely interesting and I analyze the shit out of all aspects of it. Been doing it since I was a teen, so roughly 28 years.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This why we can’t have nice things. You don’t even have an understanding of the motivation behind my criticism. Say we all rally behind these cops and nobody says they could have done better. Nobody learns, nobody improves, and next time they do the same thing and kill more civilians.

It’s not about “fuck the police, they can’t do anything right”, it’s “fuck the bad police, we expect better”.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sorry, I don’t want to keep you from prowling the internet for underage boys all night. #XFPEDO

20. StaccatoFan

Well, if you can do better....step up and put a uniform on and do the job Wyatt Earp.

There will be an investigation, there will be after action reviews. If anyone was acting or acted incorrectly or illegally, they'll be reprimanded or prosecuted.

By other experienced people qualified to do so. Which you are not.

If anything could have been done differently, it will be added to tactics and doctrine to train other and future law enforcement in order to prevent future innocent loss of life.

But you, nor I, are credible sources of "we can do better"....cause as much as you arrogantly profess you know so much better than us all, you haven't listed anything that makes you more credible on this than I am on firearms.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019