1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't EXPECT anything except the common courtesy to acknowledge it. The issue I have with this place is that everyone is super confrontational. I can't post anything without being called stupid or crazy, so I'm going to respond in kind.

I disagree with my stepfather on nearly everything political, but we have really great conversations because we're both sane, intelligent men, and can formulate good arguments based on our positions alone. We don't drag up history, bias, personal insults, and most of all, we don't TROLL (@pickled egg).

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Damn, how much space do I take in that super-genius head of yours, fucktard?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And there it is ... the misunderstood, intellectual victim card.

It’s the fault of all the assholes here that you can’t just “win” a “discussion”.

StaccatoFan and XFBO like this.
  4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's nobody's "fault", it's the nature of the forum (the internet in general). Nobody has to be civil or respectful because it's just keystrokes. Nobody has to be actually involved in the conversation, they can just swing by every so often and totally derail everything based on a misinterpretation. And it's open forum, so everyone gets an equal say regardless of who they are or whether they have any real understanding of the topic. The whole thing is fucking bananas.

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m sure it has nothing to do with you telling people to “eat a bag of dicks”, or swearing at them and calling them every name in the book when they don’t bow to your opinions, or ask for actual details to back them up. Lord knows we’ve never seen any of that from you.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes, I do that to specific people. The ones that target everything I say and come after it with standard troll responses.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Hi.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Hey baby

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

You're wrong again,I agree with Mongo :D

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did he waive your membership fees or something?

11. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

No, you're just wrong. He actually read what I wrote instead of presuming something that wasn't there.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The only difference between what I said and what you said is that I took it a step further and painted myself into a corner. If you're wrong on your "bet", you can fall back on the out you gave yourself. I don't have that luxury. Until all the ballistics tests come back, neither you, mongo, or anyone else can say I'm definitively wrong. But I do think I'm right, and for the same reason's you said what you said. The safe option would have been sniper shots, BECAUSE, the high volume of fire was likely to result in collateral damage.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm going to go on record as saying none of the civilian fatalities were caused by the police. Those fine officers exhibited incredible restraint and only fired well aimed shots at persons clearly identified as criminal suspects. ;)

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I can’t believe no one has proposed a wager by this point. AFF gets the winnings.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They're all too busy hating...

For the record, back when I stood up and said the Little Rock cop was in the wrong and would get fired, I did propose a bet. Nobody took me up. He was fired and when I posted it, everyone said it was the city caving to the pc pansies and race baiters.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, some things won't ever change in here! LOL!

So many fucktards getting their FTP in, in such little time....:crackup:

So ryoung57, what agencies hand out long rifles to a large number of their staff without getting proper training? It's should be easy for you to come up with a few, you know like you showed proof of the FORTY COPS ON SCENE WITH HIGH POWERED RIFLES. :crackup:

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I didn't say "without proper training", I said as long as they pass the qualification. It's a requirement for most departments, no different than sidearm qualification. But it's not that big of a deal. They teach them basic functions of the rifle, shoot a qualification course, and send them out on the streets. It's certainly not some sort of Dedicated Marksmanship sniper program.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I gots a big head

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Don’t forget the choke that’s used in the barrel to control the pattern over distance.

G 97 likes this.