1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That was rhetorical, right?

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I suppose. I still hold out hope that some of them may be bright enough to see the obvious bag of lies that have been told to them by the media, but that looks increasingly more unlikely.
    Folks, listen: "It was a made up make believe story. Some of the most biased and corrupt anti-Trumpers in all of D.C. had two years to attempt to manufacture and deliver the story. They failed. They failed because there is not a shred of evidence Trump was influenced by the Russians. Insisting so makes you look incredibly stupid. That stupid will follow you.
    The end.

kangasj likes this.
  3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Dude as I said Trump should go via, general election, he was voted in fairly, that doesn't figure onto your narrative though which I could a fuck about. I just want to see the Trump Org and Jr to fall. as for Mueller, keep thinking the final shoe hasn't dropped yet. That's a fools errand.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Did Donald Trump do bad things to you?

Can you show us on this Chester Cheetah doll where he touched you?

kangasj and Spang308 like this.
  5. Spang308

And why may I ask do you want to see the Trump organization and his family fall?

And Trump ain't going anywhere. Get ready for 6 more hate filled years. Should be enjoyable for you.

6. Spang308

Oh the irony how one can contradict one self in the same paragraph while insinuating someone else might be a fool.
    You guys crack me up. Much like I enjoy AOCs ridiculous bantering, please don't stop.

7. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Sorry I thought you were proclaiming yourself as the smarter one.

Mueller investigation won't do shit to Trump, they won't indict him even if he comes back with any illegal findings Also the Senate won't vote for Impeachment.

I'm just waiting for the others to fall... hopefully and particularly Don Jr.

Forgive me for thinking you were keeping up with rumored DOJ policies on Presidential indictments. lol

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Freudian slip? :eek: :crackup:

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, it's always good to see the government going after people due to their political affiliations.....fucking morons. Hope the government is never turned onto you.....well, actually given your stance on what's going on, I couldn't give a shit.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Fascism is so fashionable! Who else do you hope "falls" comrade?

kangasj, Spang308 and G 97 like this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

How about just wanting justice, if indeed Trump did anything wrong VS. “I want to see the Trump .org fall”. Speaking of fools errand. JFC.

kangasj and cav115 like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Fucking liberals. They truly have a disease.

(By liberals, I also include all of our self proclaimed “I’m not a liberal”, middle of the road centrist and libertarians on here. Quack. )

kangasj likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why does a libertarian get labeled liberal in your book? By all rights, they're the most constitutional conservative of all.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I wish I could say things aren’t going to get worse but if people can have such blind hatred for someone we are doomed. All he did was win a election that’s it everyone had a shot at winning.

kangasj likes this.
  15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Libertarians are not liberals. There are liberals that call themselves Libertarian because they don't know the difference, but they are far from each other.

G 97 likes this.
  16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

"Unfortunately, this ding dong is on the government dole to the tune of $174,000 a year for the rest of her life. That's enough to make me puke. She's 29. If she lives 70 more years, that's $12,180,000 her dumb ass will collect."

17. Spang308

You're the one that stated the proper way to remove Trump was via election. We agree on this. THEN you immediately stated you want him and his family taken down, by bullshit investigations no less. The Russia thing is a bust. There was never a there there. That's per confirmed Trump hater, on a level that even you likely can't comprehend, Peter Strzok.
    Now you want them to dig into everything the guy and his family ever did, with no basis, even prior to his even running for office.
    A polite fuck off with that bullshit thank you very much.
    I'll tell you what. Your side can investigate Trump and his whole family. My side is going to legitimately and rigorously investigate the following:
    Hillary Clinton
    Bill Clinton
    Barack Obama
    Eric Holder
    Loretta Lynch
    Susan Rice
    James Comey
    Andrew McCabe
    James Clapper
    John Brennan
    Peter Strzok
    Lisa Page
    Shitbag Adam Schiff
    Glenn Simpson
    Adrew Weisman
    Robert Mueller
    While we at it, we're going to baseless without any probably cause or crime to investigate go after every registered Democrat, because, well...we want to.
    Careful what you wish for. What you're endorsing is borderline fascist and if it were applied equally, all your heros would already be behind bars.

kangasj likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

They don’t get labeled by me, they have labeled them self’s. A few liberals on here keep saying they are not liberal but are libertarians. But their post say otherwise.

19. Spang308

If I were a Libertarian, and I very well may be based on their beliefs of small government, low taxes, leave me the fuck alone, I'd be really pissed at Liberals for dragging my name in the mud.
    The leftist faction of the Democrat party that is apparently steering their ship off a cliff right now is more accurately described as communist. Just ask old "bread lines aren't bad" Bernie.
    This next election is gonna be great.

kangasj likes this.
  20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm afraid I may be one of those. I've posted some things that seem liberal, like healthcare reform, but at heart I'm a "leave me the fuck alone" small government guy.

code3ryder likes this.