1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcons or Patriots?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Feb 1, 2017.

?

Who will win Super Bowl LI

Poll closed Feb 6, 2017.
  1. New England Patriots

34.0%
  2. Atlanta Falcons

49.5%
  3. Super Bowl Commercials

16.5%
  1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

The Bets: Dave K picks the Patriots. (Not Good)
    After winning the coin toss with Woody, Danny picks the Patriots. (Not Good)
    Jeff the Service Manager, who has held season tickets at Foxboro for decades and prolly knows the team better than the rest of the shop combined, calmly picks the Patriots by at least 13 points. ("A blowout") (Good)

I think I'll watch this game. This will be the first full game I've watched since the 2004 Super Bowl. And no, I won't boycott the halftime show. :p

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I just can't root for the Falcons after what they did to the Vikings in '98. Just can't. Sorry Paige.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

One more prediction:

Belichick misses the first 10 minutes of the game after stadium security arrests the crazy homeless guy who broke into the stadium & keeps insisting that he's the Patriot's head coach.

[​IMG]

Razr likes this.
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OK now let's get to the important part. What do you all put out for eats? Want to try different things.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Making Quesadillas here to take to a Party...

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

For everything that is righteous, don't use Velveeta.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Velveeta is the greatest cheese ever. Broome will be along shortly to take on all challengers. Snob. :rolleyes: :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. dsapsis

"It's not even cheese, Grommet!"

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Veleveeta and rotel is the only thing on my menu so far :crackup:

Funkm05 likes this.
  10. dsapsis

^^^^^If it weren't for that masshole guy, I'd be rooting for the Patriots. :D

BigBird, masshole and Boman Forklift like this.
  11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I use cheese...... Not chemicals.... : )

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yea, he actually got me to throw down hard earned money. LOLOLOL

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey now! It's not plastic, it just melts like it :crackup:

14. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I'll be making ribs for the game, taking it to my father in law's place, they'll watch the game and I'll trim the trees and clean up the back yard. Unless I'm photographing the game I have little interest in it.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I sprang for a buttload of ribeyes & taters for the main course. We got the standard crudites, chips, dips, etc for snacking.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Don't forget to figure in your chips/cheese dipping ratio!

17. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I can only assume you were typing so fast that you forgot to include the sausage in the ingredients for your "cheese" dip.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

The classics are classic for a reason. No need to froo-froo $hit up. Velveeta. Rotel. Done.

19. dsapsis

Prime Diamond Jim Roast (rubbed with dried garlic, coarse sea salt and black pepper) in the oven today for French dip sandwiches tomorrow. On bread that you actually have to slice. With Fred's horseradish. Now that's classic :beer:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's a constant struggle. Although, last time I finished off a couple partial bags of chips and then had leftover queso for home made hamburger helper.