1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcons or Patriots?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Feb 1, 2017.

?

Who will win Super Bowl LI

Poll closed Feb 6, 2017.
  1. New England Patriots

34.0%
  2. Atlanta Falcons

49.5%
  3. Super Bowl Commercials

16.5%
  1. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Man what a game! NE's entire LB corps was mia during the first half of the game but Alan Branch played his best game as a Patriot. They finally brought Hightower up to the line in the second half and allowed him to freelance a bit. On Offense the play calling and clock management sucked ass. Brady holding the ball way too long trying to force it into JE. The second half play calling was better but they never once went hurry up which could have ended the game in regular time. Blount played a bit after the fumble but he's had a few similar games where he's waiting to hit holes and he's playing too high and slow. There are other times where he's not overthinking and he gets his pad height right, makes the cut and climbs the ladder but yesterday was not so. I think DL did some more knee damage. Great win for the team.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

LOl the flat tires!!!,

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You know you spent forever making this!
    Does anyone other than me wonder how funny it would have been if president Busch would have eaten the coin
    during the coin toss?I was yelling at the tv for this,but he didn't deliver.
    Ate an ambien,drank another beer,and posted some garbled nonsense here,and went to bed.

5. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

:D

6. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Fo' sho'
    You got a problem with the man, man?

8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Just a shout out to Rob who picked the Falcons and promptly sent $100 my way after he lost the bet. :beer:

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I heard on the news about two neighbors having a $100 bet. In an attempt to save some cash, at halftime the Patriots fan walked over and asked the guy if he would take $20 and a case of beer? The other guy said yes! Bad call.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Bad Call depending on who's asking ;) Great Call by the Falcons guy

Razr likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well, I will say Mazz didn't earn his current name when I tried to pay him. :beer: I lost so I paid!!!! At first he didn't want to take it, saying he didn't feel right about it. If I make a bet, I fully expect to get paid if I win.:D

However, if I keep betting against the Pat's I may go broke.:crackup:

masshole, Razr and TLR67 like this.
  12. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I love this.

masshole likes this.