1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eslick

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

It looked like "pussy" was all that was cut.

2. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

Paraphrase

'nice punt you shithead'
    'bring it on pussy'

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

When did AMA start/continue to race in the rain?

4. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Eslick's post race comments don't do much to help his image. Seems pretty ignorant purposely taking Herrin out. If you are so good just beat him on the track don't take him out

5. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Depends on the track.

6. six6two

six6two AWD

That's the thing.... he's not, or he'd have that #1 plate on a 600;)

7. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

Well said.

Old school? That is how they did it back "in the day". I am a fan of Eslick, he is an amazing rider, BUT the shit he pulled in both of these races was low class. I was looking forward to good racing and some bar banging, but when you see a guy purposely run someone else off the track more then once, and then they "coincidentally" get bumped off track after making a clean pass... give me a break!

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Again with the Buell comments. Dead horse man, dead horse.

9. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Great racing today congrats to Cardenas and JU and great racing all year by Eslick!! Some old school racing for sure and as previously stated this ain't golf it's about being the first to cross the checkered!!

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Get it up there.......I love shakey uncomfortable drama during interviews. lol

Remember the Hacking/Eslick/DiSalvo interview you guys had from last year :D :D :D

11. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

He also didn't run him off he ran him wide and it happens everywhere in racing

12. apriliastallion

apriliastallion Well-Known Member

I think the best part is that eslick had the lead multiple times and was so worried about herrin that danny lost the championship

13. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

You would think he would want to make a statement by finishing ahead of Herrin without taking him out. That move just makes him look like Tyson biting Holyfield's ear, chickenshit stuff

14. six6two

six6two AWD

And that's exactly my point. Thank you.

15. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Very true!

16. six6two

six6two AWD

Yep. I said this earlier, but the way I see it, three guys went racing for the Championship today, one guy lost it, and it wasn't Martin or Josh....

17. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

Glad Martin won and congrats to him on the championship. He seems to be the most professional and talented racer out there. Disappointed in Eslick's moves. Pretty blatant and not 'old school' cool at all, IMO. At least try to be subtle. Herrin needs to wise up on race tactics if he wants to be a champ (again IMO).

18. modidy

modidy Well-Known Member

I not a racer, but I watch quite a few events each year, all of what speed televise's, and some that aren't. I also watch a bit a of the local guys going for it too. In my opinion, that was a poor showing of sportsmanship on the part of Eslick. It definately changed my opinion of Eslick.
    It appeared to me Herrin was attempting to run a competitive race... he was attempting to win, but did not seem to stoop to Eslicks level. I was a bit dissapointed with both races this weekend. I do however applaud Cardenas! I feel he definately was the faster rider, and deserved the win this year.

My two cents....

19. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

I have watched every race this year, and I havent seen anything like what I saw in race 2. Things happen, you go to make a pass on the inside and cant hold it and you may run wide, forcing the rider your passing to run wide. But you purposely run someone 15-20ft off line... why? Make your pass, move on, and win the race.

20. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Another great point, Herrin was keeping it clean trying to do it the right way, not trying to crash out threats for the title

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.