1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eslick

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Bench racing is so great.

2. six6two

six6two AWD

That's a very interesting perspective... to say the least!

One buell joke man, lighten up!

There was a good bit more that just "some" contact.

As for Cwest... I guess you didn't see that incident either... because the pass had been made CLEANLY, and Cory's knee hit Herrin's rear wheel. So no, I didn't bash Herrin at all for that...

3. backcountryme

We see things very differently my friend, that is no doubt.

4. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Congrats to Martin. Maybe that eslick guy can ride an 125 next year and ride like a man possessed, just to prove to everybody it wasn't a fluke, yea good luck with that.

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

holy... fucking... shit. this race is unbelievable.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Awesome racing!!!

I dunno, I think the move Eslick put on Herrin wasn't necessary.

7. six6two

six6two AWD

No kidding. There were several throughout the weekend... the last one was just icing on the cake. What a classless piece of shit....

8. racerxxl

racerxxl Dr. No

You realize the arm damage was from a spill off of a bicycle while training before the Barber AMA national right?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  9. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

I used to like Danny, 5 minutes ago I was on the fence about him...

I now have an opinion! I'm really disappointed.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think it's racing, and the title going down to the very last race and the 3 guys in contention all up there in the top 3 places its alot of pressure and you do what you need to to win. But it was wet, people were crashing out of the lead as it was.....but then again there's no love loss between Eslick and Herrin either.

11. six6two

six6two AWD

From what I understood, he hurt it Friday also, and not just road rash. Don't think it was serious though if it did get hurt then. I guess there was no excuse then....

12. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

Yeah Danny's arm was rashed and bandaged Friday morning when he was sitting in his pit. Not a road racing accident from the weekend.

13. six6two

six6two AWD

All of this is true, but you don't need to pull the BS that Danny did to make it happen, even though he still didn't make it happen.

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Dang, why did speed have to edit that out.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Who was Danny talking to off camera there in the post race interview? Was that Josh yelling ?

:D

16. six6two

six6two AWD

No.

17. backcountryme

From what I have heard it was Josh's father.

18. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Wow. From an outsider's perspective, it looked to me like Eslick went out of his way to not only stuff Herrin repeatedly, but purposely put himself in a position to make Herrin crash. I'm all for good racing, but that was NASCAR-esque shit. When it's obvious you're the slower rider, you've got to concede at some point when your actions have a high probability of causing the quicker rider to crash.

19. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Danny was awesome, that was old school. I'm stoked for Martin. Too bad Josh went down.

I'm especially stoked that we got to watch some amazing racing....good job to the AMA.

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I wish that had been live so we could have seen what Eslick said during that interview.

Eslick was definitely looking for excuses to nail Herrin at any opportunity he could, however Herrin wasn't exactly being smart about it. He got pushed out of turn 4 about four or five times and never altered his line or strategy. How many times do you run into a closed door before you try a different method?

Gotta admit, I was laughing as they were both backing it into the corner while staring at each other. Right before Eslick ran him wide again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.