1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPA is out of control

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Dec 15, 2016.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

2. ped

ped Banned

Is this one of those BLM things where he was warned a hundred times and is on a federal land easement with clear laws?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What does Black Lives Matter have to do with this?

BTW...laws? or EPA Regulations?

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Wrong group, Rick. He was asking about Busy Law Makers.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They have been out oc control for about 10 years. I hope that's about to change.

In Your Corner likes this.
  6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The newly appointed EPA chief seems to have his act together as evidenced by the Greenies going bonkers. He's from Oklahoma and has challenged the EPA numerous times...here's hoping. Maybe we can finally get some action on Gasohol too!

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

This is another example of why it would be necessary to beat the living shit out of the little bitch EPA agent while on my property.

Of course he would come back with the law, but enough ass whooping by folks and he might stop sticking his nose where it don't belong.

8. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I think its bad cause a lot of people told them to leave that mine alone. But they didnt listen and they contaminated a whole river killed fish indian farmers couldnt water their crops. And they dont get fined dont even have to help pay bill to help clean river. Then some guy gets a little dirt in a creek throw him in jail. I am working on flood damage right now and guarantee we get more dirt in the creek then this guy did when we do our diversions.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Trump is a uuuuuge ethonal supporter.

10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

You're doing it wrong. Show him a sinkhole. :D

TXFZ1 likes this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well yet again, a very nice, one sided bit of reporting.

The guy sure sounds like a saint.

The EPA has indeed gone stupid sometimes but I'll reserve judgment when the facts are known...

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I cannot understand who it is in the deep bowels of the BLM is calling the shots on some of the rules that they've instilled over the past 30 to 50 years. I can remember when we used to have the Barstow to Las Vegas cross country race up until the late seventies (If I remember right) and a couple of other cross country bike races, plus the riding areas in the desert in California, all shut down by the BLM because it caused "erosion." I always wondered what the fuck they were talking about since erosion is caused by the random movement of rainwater during the desert deluges that occasionally occur. We could see, in some places, where bikes would traverse the same trails and cut grooves into the dirt allowing water to cut those grooves deeper and at the same time see deep washes close by where no bikes had ever gone. Erosion my ass. Someone complained and big brother came in and shut down a perfect place to ride for everyone else except for the person that complained. They still rode their horses all over the place so they were golden. (Horse trails erode also.)

That's all this pond building is. Big brother claiming that the dirt erosion running into some creek damages it. It doesn't damage anything since mother nature will change the whole area in a few decades or so. BLM is just pissed off because they cannot control mother nature and are taking it out on a little person.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well it's in their title - Land Management. Can't be seen to let mother nature do her thing, bitch needs managing!

14. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

I've heard from dirt bike moto park owners, that in some instances, they typically can't ride/cross ANY stream bed, dry or otherwise. Must be a bridge built.

I foresee a time in the not-so-distant future when no one will be permitted to ride in any creek, tributary. etc. Pretty close to there, right now.

Our county here in NC (Deals Gap area) has been dealing with the EPA trying to impose crazy watershed protection guidelines. Like them saying you can't have a home with-in so many yards of watershed. Hell, EVERY home here in the mtns is near a creek. Its just one big watershed. I have a small trout stream in the front yard. So does my ex-wifes place. Both about 20yrds from the house.

Might not see it in my lifetime, but there will be time they WILL come in and say..."yeah, you own the property..but WE own all the rights to any and all watershed/creek/etc on that property.

15. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Except he's a climate-change denier. That worries me.

16. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

17. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Nope, still not feeling better. There is scientific data to back up the earth's climate is changing from our doing. NASA has been studying this for 30+ years. If I wasn't going to bed and was more motivated, I'd look for some links too. We'll agree to disagree.

18. ScottieDucati

ScottieDucati Hopeless Never-was.

To think a GOP appointed puppet would do anything to spite the corn lobby is incredibly naive.

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So, I guess the "Climate" shouldn't / wouldn't change if we and our cars, factories, cows fart'n n shit weren't here??? What a shock to the dinosaurs and cavemen...

How do you propose to control the Sun's Flares?? Volcanoes and shit...Oh, they have zero effect...WE, MAN are FUCKING it all up on our own.

speeddaddy likes this.
  20. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

30 yrs? Data provided in the vid I linked shows the last billion yrs, and it shows a pattern, so yeah we agree to disagree.