1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebola

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Sep 16, 2014.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He's my go to guy for factual information on global warming...or is it climate change now? :D

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Jon Kangas, BBS Ebola Czar!

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hey man, I've got 4 data points to ponder. Don't be bothering me....:D

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

The Czar is back. LOL, I was poking around on the CDC site and they're doing the graph for me. Apparently after a brief slow down, the rate of new infections is still exponential. It sure is interesting how you never hear about this in the news anymore. This country has such a short attention span. I guess since we've got cops mowing down black people by the 10's of thousands with automatic weapons ebola is no longer news...

Graph of ebola cases vs time...

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/cumulative-cases-graphs.html

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Good news that the death rate has not climbed at the same pace, hopefully it is accurate.

Oh and the Ebola news was hurting the king's standing so the parasites in the press cannot print/announce that. Must move on to something on the donkey agenda. Go criminal go! Oh wait I am sorry go gentle giant

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. sheepofblue

From what I have read it is still bad in that area in Africa. Thankfully it still looks to be contained in that handful of countries, sadly while it looked like they had turned the corner I am not sure that is the case now.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Africa, being the origin of all men, is a very old continent in terms of human population. Is this the reason so many "new" diseases begin on the continent?

12. sheepofblue

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Trump did it...someone had to say it.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well obviously it's his fault. :D

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I thought we were all already dead from the last ebola pandemic.

Or was it the one before that?

After hearing the utter lack of protocol followed on the cases that were treated here in DFW, and how not one person got infected despite the protocol lapses... meh, ain't skeered.

18. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member