1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebola

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Sep 16, 2014.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I feel so sorry for the military under this asshat.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ebola is a government engineered form of population control. Aids works too slow so they needed something new, fast acting and deadly as f@ck (if you aren't rich).

Perfect for Africa and (soon) parts of Asia.

4. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

he should go over with his laptop and sign some folks up for his awesome healthcare coverage.

win, win. :cool:

5. ton

ton Arf!

Bush engineered it and Obama's trying to save his children from it.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Predates Bush.

Aids was engineered under Carter and released under Reagan so the Democrats could gain back control of the gooberment.

7. ton

ton Arf!

Ah, but the chemtrails distribution method surely has the Bush signature.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Aids was the answer to a lot of the world's problems. It eliminated the unwanted but when it made the jump to white heterosexuals, it became a problem.

Think about who originally were the victims of Aids: The poor, drug users, prostitutes, homosexuals. It is now widespread in Africa, which was the perfect testing ground for its effectiveness if left untreated. Stupid Bush and Bono have gone and f@cked that up. So now they need something new that works faster. Presenting Ebola!

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

At least AIDS pretty much wiped out hemophilia.

10. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

It's simple. Give Ebola to ISIS. Two birds, one stone.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So now we are not only the Worlds Policeman, but also their Doctor...meanwhile back here we can't run the VA or make our Boarders Secure..

12. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

It's just a billion dollars....

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

No shit. I would not be happy if I was in the military and got sent over there either. I don't think anybody who joined thought part of their duties would be going into a disease infested region to build ebola treatment facilities and train healthcare workers.

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I actually had a semi-serious conversation about this with a buddy of mine that's working on his PhD in Microbiology. Smart people can say some scary stuff after a few beers...

15. sheepofblue

Or send a suicide moron to Liberia to intentionally get infected. Then send him here via the non-border with Mexico. Given the incubation time it is feasible. 10-20 who are then sent to areas of high concentration (maybe even bussed there by Obama) and ....

Of course that could never happen and if it did the government would not lie about it. Just look at how they are telling where the sent the 'kids' so it can be compared with the current respiratory virus update (it is not like the 'children' would enrole in schools and spread anything)

16. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

The Dungeon should be renamed: Obama Bashing

17. sheepofblue

Four!

18. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

So i'm guessing this is a bad thing he's doing (just like everything and anything else he did/do/and will do)?

The US shouldn't get involved?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh. You think the bashing started when you joined and Obama was elected? Cripes, the man has become such an easy target it's barely any fun anymore.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think the US should be involved, but not the military. This is a Peace Corp, UN or WHO type operation.